AZ Strip Sheds

UTmonsterslayer

here are some horns me and my buddies found this last spring.

this set grosses just under 200". too bad it's broke!
IM000309.jpg

this horn is a monster. if the other side was the same it would score 210+. i've lost many hours of sleep not being able to find the other side!
IM000302.jpg

IM000341.jpg

nice! big horns out there are hard to match up it seems like to me. ol' danny boy has some absolute pigs from out there.
wes.

You can't find the other side for that single, because I have it at my house and you've never looked there. I also have a matched set from that buck from the year before. That hill in the background of the first photo is a dead give away on the location. I guess we'll have tons of competition from other shed hunters now. Way to go.

Just kidding.

Hey steve,I dont understand why you would go on the internet an advertise your shed hunting spot for who knows how many people to see! Unless you like lots of people picking up your horns. I suggest at least not puting the area in your post (THE NAME). I have hunted out there for the past 12 years and it seems every year more and more people are out looking for horns.

So tell a few more people, and they tell a few more people on and on! If you like competition then keep on telling people where you find stuff.

Most people do not have the dedication to walk 100 miles and pick up maybe a dozen sheds!

I have spent days out on the strip hiking all day and not found a thing. the strip is huge if you have the will power to hike all day knowing the your probablly not going to find a thing more power to you!!! THE STRIP IS NO SECRET!!! Me and UTmonsterslayer are real good buddys and we have had exceptional luck out on the strip i have found more sheds out on the strip then anywhere else

P.S. That top pic of that ugly kid with the set i found the nonbroke side and being the nice kid that i am just gave it to him!!! YOUR WELCOME YOU FLAMER sorry no wife jokes today i am saving them for the strip trip!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom