AZ strip

W

whitelabman

I was just wondering if the rumors a that I heard about the owner of muley crazy was really selling maps that show you were to find the sheds on the strip was true. And if so what kind of jack a@@ would do that I am a avid shed hunter every year and it has tooken me years to find spots were I can go in and find at least a few sheds. Were is the sport in buying a map that shows you were to go to find them. If this rumor is true I'm disgusted that someone could do that to make a dollar. What has this sport turned into. It seems to me the rich just want to get richer no matter what they have to do.

30", Did this person pay the $500 or did they just have a pissin match with someone from MC and start a vicious rumor?? How about some more details? Thanks

Bomber:

I don't know about maps for shed hunting, as the original post stated, but I had a Strip deer tag in 2007, and the offer was made to me that maps could be marked with pertinent information for the fee quoted above.

No pissin' match here. MC confirmed that the group I booked with was a really good outfitter. I politely declined the offer.

Hopefully that is enough detail.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Meanttobbuck:

It was probably the funnest deer hunt I have ever been on. Met some unbeleivably fun guys, spent ten days searching for MR. Big, saw some great deer, and didn't even fire a shot. Could have shot some of the nice bucks we saw, but I was hoping for something amazing. Just didn't get that lucky break. I say lucky, as we hunted as hard as you can, so a little luck would have helped.

The Cabela's issue is now a non-issue. The letter was sent to the commission, but was probably unnecessary, as the commission did the correct thing and denied the Cabela's request. Now the draw can go forward and all seems fair.

Good luck in the draws.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

tell me this how in the he** can the strip go to pot, because somebody is circling a map and telling some other schmuck where to hunt on the strip for 500 bucks. They give so few tags, it isn't like they are gonna go out and shoot all the dang bucks on the strip. Are you kidding me. If I drew out for the strip and needed some advice and dint wanna pay 10,000 for a flippin guide, but an experienced fella offered to help out, all be damed if I dont give em 500 bones. Bunch of jokers thinkin that a guy that draws every 20 years can do any damage by knowin some honey hole. Don't be so stingy

First of all, you must not know the strip very well. There are not very many deer to begin with and they are only in certain areas. Lots and lots of deerless area. If you have some idiot marking maps for money then you have a dust powder pounded road because there is only a few areas that hold deer. In areas I've hunted for years without seeing another, roads were pounded. All 45,55,or 85 tagholders can't kill big bucks every year. There are not that many deer to support huge kill rates. Yes, the strip is heading to the toilet because of individuals doing anything for the almighty dollar. If everyone knows all the spots then what happens to the deer? They're killed, plain and simple.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-08 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]Hey Illegitimateverminboy again you just proved how INELLIGENT you are because you'd pay $500.00 for a map that has some circles on it versus doing some research and home work for a whole lot less. There are people on this site with good info and knowledge hunting there.But since you're a Jackass I'll be really suprised anybody would help you.But since you're so INELLIGENT, spending the money on a circled map is the best thing for you.

mesquito tree i am gettin down right sick and tired of you harrasin me everywhere I go on this site. There is lots of folks that are helpful, you certainly are just a jerk. I never done nothin to you nor your kin. Leave me be boy.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom