AZ Unit 18b HELP!

quest

Very Active Member
"Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you coming around". Does AZ unit 18b have any bucks around? "Won't you please, please help me?" I'd appreciate any and all info on this unit. The quest is on!

You planning on hunting with arrows or fire sticks? Have you ever hunted the area before?
264X300

I'm planning on using my rifle,hunting for Mule Deer and I've never hunted this area before. I'm looking for a 160 or better. I'm willing to pass up a smaller buck.

160 or better you will be hunting hard but they are out there. I live in the southern area of this area and usually hunt the area across the road. But I might be able to send you in the right way. Went up there for a couple hours today to take the wife and kids out and do a little scouting for the upcoming archery hunt. Saw a nice 2 point but wasnt really looking too hard. I have seen quite a few bruisers in that area during the rut archery hunt but have never hunted it rifle so i dont really know where they go when they aint looking for some action. If you want any more information type it here or send me an IM. Later

Just saw your other post and the area you were told to go is where I see most of the deer in that area.

I'm sorry I dont know what other post your talking about but any information you can give would be helpful. I purchased a map from Wide World of Maps and it cost me close to $50 bucks. So now I can familarize myself with the area. Any other pointers as to hot spots, terrain features and or water etc...would be appreciated. The quest continues....

Qwest- Dang, what kinda map did you buy from WW of Maps? Their top maps laminated used to cost no more than $15. I have not purchased one in a while, but $50 is a bit steep. I'll send you a PM.

264X300

If you go about 22 miles north of bagdad and hike out to the left you should be able to find some draws and brushy areas that will hold some deer. like i said i am not to familiar with this area but have seen some real nice ones there during the rut, so you should be able to find some. I live in Bagdad so if you want to get together and i could show u some places you could start from let me know.

The Map is made of gold inlays just kidding. It is a custom map with 7.5 minute topo with roadways unshaded and has landscape, lat/lon grid, overlays. Cost $40.95 and $7.99 shipping total $48.94. I plan on scouting the area and would like to get together that would be right on.

Lemme know when. I only work 14 days a month so it shouldnt be too hard to meet up. I ought to be able to show you some places to go on your map. Might be able to show ya a few places to start some hikes, but that depends. I got a baby due any time in the next few weeks. PM me when and ill tell you where you can meet me.

Is the road that takes you up on the bozarth through the mine closed. I heard it was.

Yes it is closed. theres a new federal regulation that says something about something that closes off a good hunting area. you can go around but its a long drive and all the poeple that i have heard got a tag are going there so expect it to be packed.

Has any one hunted in the north west side and what does it look like over on that side what kind of brush, trees ?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom