AZG&FD is ......................................

fugitive

Very Active Member
Sure makin yall sweat this year. Its kinda nice being able to sit back and watch a bunch of fellow MMer's turn to mush.
Maybe I'll just put in for a bonus point for a few more years.

This is FUN!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
61.gif

Its just Deer & Sheep we are talking about.. Years before it used to be all, and they would still get them out before now..
Left over permits go on sale Aug 3rd (11 days)? Archery hunts start in 21 days.. Im still stuck on how archery Antelope guys can find out months ago, and archery Deer guys get 20-21 days notice..And the hunts start the same day. That is if the results come out today or friday..

What most people b!tching about the archery deer hunts don't realize is this is only the 2nd year some of the units have been draw. They are not going to change the whole draw system to accomodate a handful of units. It just doesn't work that way.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom