AZMIGHTYMULIES...Mike Foote

W

Whitegoat

Mike Foote,

Lets see those trail cam pics you have been saying all summer and fall long that you were gonna post after the hunts! All the strip hunts have been done for a week now..

JB

Would love to see them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm just getting ready too head out for a few days, when I get back into town Friday late night, I will work on posting up a few sometime Saturday . Matt Schimberg of "Arizona Strip Bucks" connected on a couple of bucks I got good pics of, So I was hoping Matt would throw up some kill pics of these bucks so that in turn I can throw in some live pics to go along w/ the thread, Hence it would allow all to see live and kill shots of these awessome bucks .

Believe it or not but I have been on here today messaging the Founder and a couple others that may help figure out how to add multiple pictures w/n one thread topic rather than making several thread topics w/ only one pic . If you know how, PM me w/ the detailed process to do so .

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-11 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]just keep copying the "upload your photo" links into the same thread.

94063x.jpg

98214.jpg

I hope this guy didnt let anyone pull the wool over their eyes with his so called "knowledge" of the strip..

Excuses Excuses..Your as bad as that Cheveront guy who was trying to become a booking agent but would lie to all the "potential" clients..Thank god hes stopped posting on here

Best of luck becoming a outfitter

Whitegoat, just FYI , I have more knowledge of the AZ Strip than you'd like too know obviously . I did help quite a few people this year on the AZ Strip providing great information and did so for no charge . The primary Guides who frequent the Strip know who I am and know that I know about the area just as well as they do if not better . This coming year I will be a licensed Guide for Arizona Strip . Obviously you do not know Steve Cheveront, because once you get to meet him you'd think him as a cool old man as well as I do . He has shared a lot w/ me, he is very knowledgable of 13B . I just got back from the AZ Strip Friday after 3 days of cold, wind and snow . I contacted the Founder here asking how to do multiple pics under one thread topic, I attempted it again on the mule deer forum thread topic by Bushmen(coyotes&lions) . Check out those recent pics of cougars, but I tried to do multiple pics and it still would not allow me to do so . But due to your latest comment, I will hold off a while before posting mule deer pics .

Ok so here it is this guy offered to help out on strip which turned out to be a hoax I don't know very much of mike but I do know now that I wouldnt pay this guy a dime the boys up in kanab don't have nice things to say and I'm going out on limb to say mike didn't help me nor was he sincere about helping he's just not a very credible person! It is what it is !

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-11 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]I had a 13b archery tag this year, and spoke with him quite a bit on the phone before the hunt. He sent some stuff to me with some cordinates to go check out. I will say some of it made sense but alot of it did not. The biggest example was a spring that he said he had a camera on for most of the summer that was a super gnarly hike to get to. Nothing made sense about the spring nor how to get there. He said that it had 2 or so good bucks on it, and i can assure you there hadnt been a deer on that spring for a long time based on its location. He said he was going to be there and we would hook up, but every time i tried to pin him down on where to meet he had an excuse or i couldnt get ahold of him. I was confused about what was going on, so i went into kanab and spoke with a couple of the BIG NAMED GUIDES and all said that mike was full of it.I am still not sure whether he was or wasnt full of it myself though. As far as steve cheveron is concerned, i met him up there and he was a super nice guy. He was chuck full of info, and offered the info to us for nothing. He also fixed us dinner, and gave my friend 2 packs of smokes. When your 90 miles of dirt road from town, dinner and smokes were sweet. Steve was a cool dude to us the first and only time we met him.Steve if you read this, thank you for your hospitality and for helping me get orientated with a few of the areas that i hadnt been to yet. By the way mike i was lucky enough to kill a 215 gross (210 typical frame, 199 net typical) buck with my bow on the 18th day of the hunt.

First off Ranger518 (Larry) how do you expect me to help you when you never followed through in contacting me the following morning . Second and foremost, I was honest w/ you 100% , saying that I am not familiar w/ the Kaibab as I am w/ 13A or 13B and that there are others who are more familiar w/ that unit . I was going to provide you a map w/ GPS coordinates to specific water catchments as I did for cousemagnet here on this site . Muley Crazy talks crap about a lot of people or Guides, what's new ? And Cousemagnet, I did provide you w/ GPS Coordinates correct ? Yes I did . Several of them in fact . Ya that spring is a pain in the a$$ to get to, but there's deer there all the time, in fact I just pulled my camera off that site and got a few bucks and one really good buck . Same w/ Snap point. Plus a lot of mountain lion .

Mike, Looks like I am not the only one who thinks your full of it. I dont need to see your Pics and we all know you were never going to post anything worth a sh$% anyhow, nor did I ask you too. Your the one who bragged all summer long you had bomber bucks on all sorts of cameras and that you would post after the hunts, just to get people to call or message you..
Im just calling you out, your the one who offered..Remember?

Please dont post because it will just concrete your character..

You dont have anything to show for all the "knowlege" of the strip you have..Just food for thought

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-11 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]Whitegoat, it show's you know very little and your true color's shine talking Crap, so keep talking crap, as when I do post up pics, I expect to not see one reply coming from you, since I am a "FAKE". And you're the one whom kept howling at me to post up pics all of them you say . Yes I did say I will post up pics, but whether it's today or next week does not make me a fake . I pulled off 32 cameras last week from the strip and have been documenting them in my files , deleting what is needed to be deleted , figuring out how to post pics under one thread . Does this make me a FAKE ? F##K NO.

Alright, enough said , enough said . I'm done w/ this thread . Thanks for al that's joined in , you're all great people and members , Good Night !!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-11 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-11 AT 11:02?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-11 AT 10:51?PM (MST)

Mike, i said i wasnt sure about much, but you were impossible to get ahold of. I was there for 34 days straight and i spent over 150 dollars on my sat phone talking or trying to get ahold of you. You did diisapear for being there so much, but its all good. I never batted an eye, and just kept looking for bucks. I shouldnt have asked other people their opinions of you in the first place, and gone on my own judgement. When it seemed like we could never hook up in your own backyard i gave up. No big deal. Good luck to all, and thanks again steve cheveront for the night in camp and putting up with my 85 questions i pounded you with about 13b. Also mike i know what its like to be judged, so water under the bridge brother. By the way post just the pics of the bucks on that spring i hiked to. No one on here will stand a chance of knowing where that is in the pics. I just dont see anything being there in the hunting season. Come on post just the spring pics . It will be obvious in the pics if its the same spring.

Ah shucks, I didn't run ol' Chevy off did I??? Doh!

He was SUCH a wealth of pontificating, HYPOCRITICAL 'knowledge'...such of which always provides at least a speck of mild entertainment whenever I happen to drop in and check out what the interwebz 'experts' have to say on here :)

Ach, Schade....anyway, looks like there's more than a couple fillin' in for him these days eh? Big shoes, I tell ya, BIG ol' floppy clown shoes ;)

Mike did give a buddy of mine good info this year and put him on some big bucks during the archery hunt.

I have nothing but good to say about Mike, he offered to help me out as well and seems like a good guy. I know he has pics of good strip bucks, I have seen some on other sites.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-11 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]I just wanted to clarify that when i did talk to mike that he DID know alot about the strip. He has obviously been there several times over the years. I also would like to strike the comment i made in a previous post on this thread about me asking other guides about him and them saying he was full of it. That did happen but in all fairness using hearsay as fact isnt very fair to a fella(sorry mike). There is so much competition up there between everyone , it can get a little crazy up there in general. I witnessed plenty of crazyness in the strip this year in the 52 days i spent there between the archery/rifle hunts. I had the pleasure of meeting several really good people this year. Azhuntin, we were camped 300 yards from you in kips camp. It was nice to meet you, and even nicer to hold your buck in person. What a stud. I was really impressed with matt shimburg(az strip bucks), as i just met him this year scouting for the archery hunt. Matts a super nice guy, and an absolute rabid animal when it comes to big mule deer. The guy is everywhere and anywhere up there. I couldnt find a place in 13b that he didnt have his cam.

Mike has asked me to post his cam pictures about a week ago, BUT sadly I had to tell him I don't know how to post pictures here on MM.
I'm sure he has the pictures or why would he ask me to post them.
As far as one guide talking about other guides and such, well some will say things good things and others will just run another guide down. Bad mouthing isn't anything new in this world.

I hope some-one is able to help him post up some of those pictures. I have seen a couple and he has some outsatnding bucks on Cam.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Id like to throw in my two cents. Mike offered to help anybody with a strip hunt with info and provided a personal phone number which is more than anybody else was doing on these web sites and i would have to say thats got to be good for something. I would like to thank mike for the offer even though i didn't call and take him up on the offer it was reassuring knowing it was there. And as for ranger310 your a jack ace and your oppinion aint worth crap if you cant remember offering to help anyone on the stip hunt also, and then you were selective in who you helped which probably wasn't worth the time you took from someones day so shut the heck up you freakin hypocrite

Heartstopper first of all learn how post try asking three year old help you spell leave the thread alone enough said ranger310,stip,mike doesn't need anyone defending him he can do that himself! And by the way Ryan hatch put me on deer and I'm thankful for that!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom