B zone Emergency Order

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The Governor announced today that, because of the Six Rivers and Shasta-Trinity National Forest closures, due to the fires, all private property in Humboldt, Trinity and Mendocino Counties will be open to the general public for deer hunting this year! YAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!

OK, so I'm dreaming.

I postponed my vacation because my spot is closed until at least Sept.1

Forcast is for thunder showers tomorrow. Where there is thunder, there is lightning.

Eel

Eelgrass,I live in N. Calif. the real N. Cal. in Siskiyou Co. anyway I woke up this a.m. to lightining and rain. Hopefullly there are not any new fires going and if so I hope they can get them contained. If they close the forest down I hope i can get another tag for somewhere else. I wish they would just extend the season for us instead of offering us refunds. I guesss I'm wishing for to much.

Good luck to everyone this season, I hope you all have a great year.

Slide

>fire is the only way we
>are going to save the
>deer herd up here with
>no logging anymore.

Boy, now that's the truth! I was talking to a Ranger at the Mad River Station yesterday and he was very happy about the fires, for the same reason that you said doeseedoe.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom