B Zone hunt

Aaron

48da76d93ab1700c.jpg

48da77303e5d635e.jpg

These are the 2 bucks me and my buddy shot for B zone opener. Had the best blacktail hunt i have ever had. Wheather helped a ton and for some reason i saw some rutting activity way before it usually happens. I saw 2 bucks spare with each other and watched 2 bucks fight pretty good with each other. Watched 2 forken horns chase a doe all over. I have never seen so many bucks and big bucks in one trip. Last year i saw 4 forken horns the whole year during season and this year i saw alot of good bucks. I tried to kill the 3 main beamed buck but my buddy got him first. I put in some time into him just was not at the right spot at the right time. Congrats to him on a very rare blacktail. These are coast range bucks and rarely get 4 points so i think we did really well. My buck is the stright up 4 point with eye guards, he is just shy of 20 wide. I wish hunting could always be like this.lol

nice bucks, good job, b-zone is producing good bucks this year for sure. come on old man winter
shawn

congratulations to you guys i cant wait until i get to go out and see what i can turn up this year but it will have to wait until i get done with my daughter x-4 tag

Nice bucks guys. That first one is pretty neat and I haven't seen one like that in a long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom