B zone success

schmalie79

Had a short but really good season. Got lucky on the opener in the rain.. sorry it took me so long to post!

Best B-Z buck so far.. still pumped about it.

Considering a shoulder mount!

5503resize_ground.jpg

Back near the truck.. where the camera was!
2311resize_owyhee_grass.jpg

Heck ya...definatley a shoulder mount. Helluva buck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I would not only consider a shoulder mount, I would consider talking to my local official B&C measurer.

Congratulations on a beauty!

Eel

B6.. Born and raised here

Any guesses on a score? The night I shot him a buddy of mine thought he would go upper 130's.

His symmetry is a thing of beauty, but the width and height are not as good as you would think.

thanks for the support on the shoulder mount... I have an tremendous muley tag for Oregon this year and.. well it was a slow fire season.

Schmalie79(aka Chippaho),
Nice buck for a hillbilly. You'll never step foot in the wilderness now you've gotten a taste of the easy life!

Too bad you're not as good of a guide as you are a buckmaster!
;-)
Hammnit

I would say mid 130s. Worth measuring IMO. It doesn't cost anything.:) Not much to deduct, that's for sure.

Eel

Great buck!! Another suggestion would be to have the hide wet tanned and you can freeze the cape and have it mounted later. If you keep it sealed and tight it will save a few years. I bet that buck is over 135". Amazing animal. Congrats!

It would be a crime if you didn't get him mounted. Truly a superior blacktail, they just don't get much better than that!

Unless you already have a collection of bucks like that I would say hell ya you should mount him. That is a dandy buck. Congrats.

JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom