B_F_E

Thanks NUNYA,

I'll post a pict. as soon as I get them, he wanted to take them to a show before he would let me get my grubby little hands on them.
Coues-boy AKA Buckspy might even like these guys.

ok i hope this works for ya. BTW very cool mount

Coues005.jpg

Hey B_F_E, did you say Jay O mounted these?
They look pretty sharp!
How did you do on the drawings? Any luck???
a*r

Remember: A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

B_F_E:

I know some people have commented on the nice mount, and it is beautiful artwork, but I'm more impressed with the monster coues! They are both TOADS. Congratulations man, that's a great feat.

BOHNTR )))---------------->

Question to ponder. If coues deer are so supposed to be so damn hard to hunt, why does a guy like B_F_E have two of them?

So do coues deer hunters go on hunting pack trips with miniature donkeys, led by midget hunting guides using "compact" hunting gear?

Good to see the closet Coues deer hunter is out again. :)

Great looking bucks BFE. I need to get me one of them night stands too! :) he he

Who nuked 11-14? I certainly didn't get personnal with anyone and or even throw out insults. I wouldn't think Brian would nuke them so it has to be one of you commi-pinko reactionary, overzealous moderators. Some sort of insidious plot to make this message board even more boring than its been lately? I try and throw in some good old fashioned humor to liven things up(per request of B_F_E, the one who killed those dinks) and you see in your infinite wisdom some sort of value in stealing a laugh from some poor desk jockey who's best moment of the day is getting his daily dose of BUCKSPY insight. Its a long running joke! DING DING! Hello! Send me a private message and explain.

Buckspy apparently you where not aware that during the rigorous moderator training course, they must pass the mandatory sensitivity exam, a grueling test of possible offensive real & or imagined phrases that can lead fellow MM members to sevier uncontrollable sobbing & spazmatic paranoid whimpering episodes.
(FYI)

As to the absent posts I recall mention of Coues being well suited for nightstand pedestal displays & life sized photos for posts, pretty funny indeed.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-04 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]The only thing that I can come up with after pondering it all afternoon is that Maniac threatened to sue Brian after thinking there were subliminal messages in the coues deer posts.

P.S. I found it was typical-hunter the moderator who was defending B_F_E's honor. For future reference any of you crybaby dink-dog-deer hunters that get your panties in a knot..........this is a big joke based on your mistaken perception that sitting on your butt on a cactus hillside with your eyes glued to a set of binoculars makes your diminutive quarry so damn hard to hunt. The insinuation is that you're on to some hunting secret and its real special and blah, blah, blah.
You all know the real reason you hunt these spider monkey cervids is that Arizona guys can't draw a Strip tag and the mule deer hunting in New Mexico sucks for the most part. For those of you getting hot under the collar right now...........GOTCHA!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom