Back Attack

C

Cochise

Hey guys -- I just went to Kaiser last Sunday in an ambulance after my back pinned me to the floor for 30 minutes before I could reach my daughters on the cell phone to come home to unlock the door so the emergency crew wouldn't have to bust it down. Kaiser's response was to dope me up from 2:30 pm on, leave me unattended while my blood sugar level dipped to 46, then send me on my merry way home at 11 pm (wouldn't keep me overnight). Anyhow, I just want to say while recuping, that I'm checking the site here for some uplifting blacktail hunting news.

Happy holidays and keep the pics coming.

I feel sorry for you Cochise,nothing worse then a bad back and I hope you recover quick.I just had back surgery Dec.5 and I,m trying to recover now.I had a great hunting year tho.I took a 4 point Blacktail with my bow and a nice 21 inch 3 point during rifle season, but beleave me I hunted in pain the whole season and I had to do a lot of road hunting which I,m not use to.I,m really looking forward to next season when I can get out and do a lot of walking and enjoy the beauty of the mountains.Have a great day and merry x-mas. Devlin

OUCH!!!! Not a good way to end the year. Hope your'e up and going soon.
Happy Holidays.
Christian

Hey CO' I had the same thing happen about this time last year, I had to wait 3 hours on the floor waiting till some one came over to hand me the phone to call an ambulance, and I got the same treatment as you..So I know where your comin from.....Manny

Three hours! Manny, I feel for you brudda. We are one in the tribe of Man. My pain was so intense, coming in waves, that I had my daughter give me a rolled up towel to bite down on. Before that, I was screaming bloody murder! In between attacks, I looked up and the poor thing was holding my hand, crying, so I told her "don't worry, sweety, it's my back not my heart." Emergency crews were great. Kaiser sucks. Anyhow, I'm out of work until Jan. 5. Keep the blacktail news coming. If'n anyone feels like divulging "general areas" I can hunt in California's A zone, near Williams, (nothing specific, I wouldn't ask for that), I've got the time to read about it. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom