Back door is open

I did so. . . you may be right. . .

Of everything, Javelina was my best odds, and that's showing what I need to report, and I've never applied for javelina before

Cool

Heading to unit 17 muzzloader Elk!! First time hunting in NM! It shows the receipt for your general license now too if you drew.

Hope it's true! Mine is showing a different hunt code for elk than last year...sweetest of all, ANT-1-121. That would be 3 years in a row LMAO!!!

Do you think they're being serious? I'm gonna have a hard time being calm now until it's official. If it's wrong, i'll be disappointed to say the least.

>
>Just found out from the
>game depth.that this was just
>a test run.

I have a hard time believing it was a "test run", but who knows. I'm thinking it is more likely they missed closing that backdoor option and then quickly closed it because it's not official.

Just my 2 cents.

Travis

mine showed oryx for my wife when it was up. I just looked and it shows that she has a $24 license sold to her today.

If you want to know if you drew (just not what) and you put in for a general hunting license refund if not drawn, go in and try yo buy another $65 general hunting license. If you drew it will NOT LET you, if you did not draw it will.

>I have a hard time believing
>it was a "test run",
>but who knows. I'm
>thinking it is more likely
>they missed closing that backdoor
>option and then quickly closed
>it because it's not official.
>
>
>Just my 2 cents.
>
>Travis
Just kidding! my account shows a oil Oryx .

>>I have a hard time believing
>>it was a "test run",
>>but who knows. I'm
>>thinking it is more likely
>>they missed closing that backdoor
>>option and then quickly closed
>>it because it's not official.
>>
>>
>>Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>Travis
>
> Just kidding! my account
>shows a oil Oryx .
>

Dude, not cool! LOL jk
Next year I'm living in a cave for the last 2 weeks of April!

I tried this and I get this message up top when I add it to the cart:

You seem to be buying a game hunt license, but you already have purchased a combination license as part of the draw. If you buy this license, your entire combination (including any stamps or 2nd rod option selected) will be refunded; immediately, if possible, otherwise, after the draw.

BUT it does give me the option to add to the card and pay for it with a credit card. So probably means I didn't draw then right?

>If you want to know if
>you drew (just not what)
>and you put in for
>a general hunting license refund
>if not drawn, go in
>and try yo buy another
>$65 general hunting license. If
>you drew it will NOT
>LET you, if you did
>not draw it will.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

It was up just long enough to show a OIL Rhodes Oryx tag for me and a 16C Rifle Bull tag for my daughter. I hope it's right!

Good Luck everyone!

>I tried this and I get
>this message up top when
>I add it to the
>cart:
>
>You seem to be buying a
>game hunt license, but you
>already have purchased a combination
>license as part of the
>draw. If you buy this
>license, your entire combination (including
>any stamps or 2nd rod
>option selected) will be refunded;
>immediately, if possible, otherwise, after
>the draw.
>
>BUT it does give me the
>option to add to the
>card and pay for it
>with a credit card. So
>probably means I didn't draw
>then right?
>
>>If you want to know if
>>you drew (just not what)
>>and you put in for
>>a general hunting license refund
>>if not drawn, go in
>>and try yo buy another
>>$65 general hunting license. If
>>you drew it will NOT
>>LET you, if you did
>>not draw it will.
>
>
>"You sure you know how to
>skin grizz,
>pilgrim?"

Yeah, that would be my assumption. Sorry man.

Does anyone not show that you purchased a general license (with today's date) when you click on the My Purchases link? Everyone that i know has a purchase. So either everyone i know drew a tag or the system is saying that for every applicant.

You guys that showed once in a lifetime oryx, does it show up on your My Account profile page at the bottom?

Mine did last year early but don't know if they've closed that loophole as well?

Didn't get on in time.:( Seems like it would just be easier for everyone if they'd just give us our results rather than shutting down their whole website to keep us from finding out. I'd be fine with them keeping my money for another week or two if they'd just let me know what I drew ( hint, hint for the NMDGF person monitoring this site).

Oh well, looks like I'll just have to be patient. Turkey hunting doesn't even ease the pain anymore. :(

Mine shows that I paid for it on match 2nd when I applied. The system allows me to add a general license to the cart so u don't believe I drew.

>Does anyone not show that you
>purchased a general license (with
>today's date) when you click
>on the My Purchases link?
> Everyone that i know
>has a purchase. So
>either everyone i know drew
>a tag or the system
>is saying that for every
>applicant.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

It shows at the bottom of the page in active status that I drew a OIL oryx tag! Holy Crap! 15 years of applying and it looks like my dreams have come true!

I hope I am not going to burst any bubbles, but my account shows active for Oryx, and it has for quite a while, I drew it in 08' maybe it stays on your account as active for ever once you draw it, since it is OIL?? I hope you drew it, it was a blast!

Checked the OIL status for my fianc?... she drew Valle Vidal Bull!!! Talk about lucky, last year was her first year to apply and she drew Valle Vidal Cow... NOW VALLE VIDAL BULL. BACK TO BACK YEARS!!!

Congrats on the Bull tag on the Valle Vidal! I don't think my bubble is burst, cause I've never drawn an oryx tag before! This is the first time I've drawn an OIL. I think I'm going hunting!

I hope the bubble doesn't burst lol

It said I got the Stallion Range returnee oryx tag

I won't sleep now until the draw results are out.

If they are trolling all of us, I will bow to them.

Since they removed the "Harvest Reports" tab, all you guys need to do is review each application for each species in the "My Purchases" tab. When you review each application, if you drew that species, there will be a license number next to the app number. This means you drew, but there is no way to tell which exact hunt code you drew. Either way, you can know for sure whether or not you drew a species, which is still nice!!!

Unit 15 ELK 2nd muzzle for dad and myself
Unit 23 DEER 1st rifle for dad and myself
Rhodes canyon OIL nov. Oryx for the wife
Off-base Oryx sept for myself.

Wahoo. busy season. plus waiting on Colorado draw as well!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-15 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]If it hold true got a 2b late rifle deer hunt and a unit 15 ML cow tag! Super stoked!

Forgot the wifeys password so didn't get to check hers.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom