Back Door Now Closed?

Wailing4Wapiti

OK,

Last night and this morning, I could log into my account and got both an application number and a license number. Just now, I tried my buddy's login and all he shows is an application #. I logged out and back in and tried mine again and the license # is now gone. I think they closed another door.

However, I think I may know a possible way to get back to the harvest report information. If anyone was successful that way would send me an email or PM. I'd love to try it and if it works I will share it. Again, I need someone who actually saw their 2015 Harvest report that showed their drawn tags.

>OK,
>
>Last night and this morning, I
>could log into my account
>and got both an application
>number and a license number.
> Just now, I tried
>my buddy's login and all
>he shows is an application
>#. I logged out
>and back in and tried
>mine again and the license
># is now gone.
>I think they closed another
>door.
>
>However, I think I may know
>a possible way to get
>back to the harvest report
>information. If anyone was
>successful that way would send
>me an email or PM.
> I'd love to try
>it and if it works
>I will share it.
>Again, I need someone who
>actually saw their 2015 Harvest
>report that showed their drawn
>tags.

Yep- posted at the same time.... I didn't see my Harvest report in time to confirm, so can't be of much help! Good luck!

I'll just wait for them to contact me.....
don't want to be disqualified for jerking around and looking like a hacker on their website.....yikes!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-15 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]Had to renegotiate my ranch and take it back from outfitter. I'm out of the co-op I put together too.Stand alone now.
Waiting to hear. Ours are RO and outside COER.
If I do they will be for Make A Wish kids and Wounded Warriors,and a back up if I don't draw.

I'm mending fences and the barricade for the windmill today.
Contrary to popular opine,elk do a lot of damage. They are welcome tho. My feed and water are mainly for them.
Cattle will be here next week til Sept.
Tomorrow it's back to putting up an elk/cattle proof fence around homesite so I can have a garden and a plant or 2 that won't get mowed down overnight.....its a tough life.

>I'll just wait for them to
>contact me.....
> don't want to be
>disqualified for jerking around and
>looking like a hacker on
>their website.....yikes!!

hank4elk,

You wouldn't be considered "hacking" their website. But simply taking the time to find the flaws and mistakes in their website design. They should be praising us for finding all of their bad code!

Besides, we're not maliciously threatening or causing any sort of down-time or being disruptive to their website, so no counts of hacking can be blamed. ;)

I said it kinda tongue in cheek, off the wall way on purpose.

They are sorta LEO's....those folks who usually frown on that sort of thing. Just saying....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom