Back Door Results?

JSTWIG22

Anyone have an idea when we might be able to get information from going through the back door for Colorado draw results?

The Back Door only gives you about a 5 day jump on the post date.
Antelope is due posted tomorrow the 27, The back door showed
Two antelope lines on the 23.
Elk June 9th so the back door should be open the 4th or so
Deer the 11th so might be able to see it fifth or 6th?
If someone finds both elk app and elk three digit number. on their ?products? page.
Please post so the rest of us can kick in the back door.

NO, and since I dont ever draw any thing I dont get to see this page much? The back door will not show which tag you drew if you put in a second third+ choice. Makes it hell to make plans dosen't it.

They should go 100% electronic, they could have had this drawing done and posted over a month ago.

They could have had the drawing done over a month ago the way it is! Can you imagine how much intrest they make on our mone in 4 months?? I'd like to see it.

Believe it or not, the last I heard, they are barred from earning interest on this money! Not sure why, that would help keep prices low in other areas. But I don't think they earn any interest on this money.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-27-09 AT 06:08AM (MST)[p]I was also told that they don't get any interest on the money they hold. They make every effort not to throw out your incomplete application. That is why they ask for your daytime phone number to correct any err that you may have made on the application. Overall they do an excellent job.

I know every one is anxious ,but I have never had any problem with the Colorado Draw and the dates are good for me.If I don't draw ,there is always leftover license in some really good areas.

"..all the interest they make on my money?"

This is a pet-peeve of mine. If you dont like the application date, the draw date, and refund date, DONT APPLY! Who cares if they make interest on your application? Lets say you apply and it is $1000. Lets say you make more interest on that $1000 than everyone else at 10%. They keep your money for 3 months and you lost a whopping $25. In reality, it is probably less than $5.

Earn interest on my money Colorado. Someone may as well get the interest and if it helps run the DOW then good for you.

I get it. I dont think you get my post? I dont think they earn interest either, but if they do, who cares?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom