Back from Kansas

C

crazyaboutcoues

Just got back from KS, I was archery hunting whiteys. I ended up with a little buck but we had a great time. The Pheasent opener started the weekend we got there so I think it buggerd the deer hunting.

Here's a pic of my buck

Kansas2004013.jpg

We did manage to let the air out of few pheasent also. :)

Kansas2004008.jpg

Coues,

What part of Kansas did you hunt? I hunt the northwestern but didn't make it for Pheasant opener this year. Your pics are making me miss it even more! Looks like a great time was had.

Kid...That's HOMER my hunting buddy. He's not much for pointing but he does find birds that are down. :)

Homer is the landowners dog. He followed me everywhere I went I guess he felt we hunted the same speed he he :)

We hunted in Ozbourne North Central KS, 15 hour drive "sigh". It was worth it though. The pheasent hunting is freaking awsome.

The Vizsla was by far the best dog we had. He was picked up at the pound by the land owner and his instincts rival any other bird dog i've hunted behind. I've owned german shorthaired pointers for 15 years.

Congrats Tommy on a real nice bow buck! Awesome pile of pheasants too! Nice pics. Looks like you guys were hitting them better out there than we were!

That makes you 3 for 3 in Kansas if I recall correctly. Good job!
Whats next? Colorado perhaps?:9

Tommy Great job dude! Looks like Max did fine on finding the ditch parrots for you guys to shoot.hahahaha Im going back in January With Scott, Its a nice set up, Dan does a good job.
JD

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom