"Backdoor" accuracy... post your outcome here

Ohiohunter

We all know the results will be released any time now so....

With all this backdoor talk I would like to see who found this method to be accurate and who did not. Clearly state: YES it worked or NO you're a bunch of gossiping women in your answer and tell us what you drew! Good luck

Back door method was 100% accurate.

My dad drew OIL Oryx, my son's drew deer and I didn't draw a single tag!!

E-mails just hit

TRC

It was correct. I drew deer and barbary. Plus, as a bonus, I got elk too (which was not something I could have known with the backdoor).

-I have fought tougher men, but I really can't remember when-

Backdoor 100% for my 12 applications for me and the kiddos.

1 Deer Archery, 1 Ibex Archery, 1 Barbary Rifle.

Correct for NR antelope.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Yes, it was accurate. Deer, Elk, and Barbary for me! It was also accurate for the two other people I knew checked via the ol' backdoor method.

Backdoor was 100% accurate for me and my son. he drew a youth deer hunt, the rest were RED!

50/50
Had the deer tag, but nothing about elk. Found out by checking online.
Also still will never know about which unit til G&F results posted, but fun thing for killing time.

Worked for everything except Oryx for us.I tried to buy a Oryx tag for my dad and would not let me purchase. when I checked the results all red for him not sure what happened but he's bummed thinking he drew.Did this happen to anybody else?If he left the tag in his cart but did not purchase the tag could that have been the problem?Im sure we deleted it but the rest of the family did good so I can't complain!Good luck to everybody this season.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom