BackPack Question Kifaru/Kuiu

T264

I am about to buy either a Kuiu Ultra 3000 or the Kifaru Timberline T3. Do any of you have any experience with either of these two? It will be used for heavy day trips in all types od weather (need to carry several layers), need to carry full size Outdoorsman's tripod, and Swaro 80mm spotter, various other smaller items. Any input is appreciated

T264

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-14 AT 02:17PM (MST)[p]I would suggest looking at the Kifaru Bikini Nomad with back pouch or the camp bag. I think it would fit your needs better than a T3. Plus, when you don't need the back pouch or camp bag you can dump it and still be able to carry your tripod, scope, water, and medical kit.

There is a review of the KUIU Ultra on a different site that might provide some valuable information to you to assist with your decision. I will shoot you a PM with the info.

Remember, Kifaru is made after you order. You may want to call for delivery date. It may be 2-3 months, so that may also play into your decision. Personally, I would go with Kifaru on a Bikini or Duplex frame.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom