Bad box of Accubonds

Pre64

Very Active Member
2pic_071.jpg

5057pic_073.jpg

Went to load the last of my 3100 and grabbed a fresh box of Accubonds. About a third of the tips are broken off and many bullets are stained. They look like they were left out in the rain. Lucky I had another box, which was fine. Both boxes stored identically. Curious. Wonder if nosler will take em back.

Wow that sucks never seen anything like that before. I image Nosler would take care of ya. Just email them a picture with a short message and see how they respond.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I've never seen such a thing and I would certainly think they would give you credit for them and send you some replacements.

Nor have I. My guess is they were mishandled somewhere post factory. Or, the whole lot could have been bad. I'll call Nosler tomorrow. Good thing I had another box.

I typically have a full box on the shelf so I can reload whenever the mood or need strikes and also for reasons just as you encountered.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Talked to Nosler. They acknowledged the problem and sent me a new box, no questions asked. Stand up company.

Apparently a flaw in the bonding process caused a corrosion issue which displaced the tips. This problem took a few years to surface.

Technology has its downside.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom