bad processing companies

V

vanessa

Has anyone ever had to deal with a company called Broadhead Processing in Parks, AZ.

A friend has had a couple of elk processed there the past fwe years. He has not complained of the quality, but of the time it took to get his elk this year. I have had some of the elkmeat he has gotten back, and it was fine. I believe that the Grandpa bull from unit 8 was taken there last September.

these guys suck ass my sister in-law took her elk there last year and after about 5 weeks they had not heard anything from the guy so my brother goes out there to see what the hell is going on when he gets there the guy still had the elk hanging in the cooler and apparently the cooler was'nt working too well all the meat was green and spoiled so he took it and hauled it out to the wods and dumped it, what a waste of meat. anybody having meat processed in flag should use casey', bullseye or pioneer taxidermy will process it for free if you have them do your mount for you,

later
geoff

Ya I'm having problems as well. We took an elk there nov.16 2003 and played phone tag with them till we gave up and drove up there to find out what was going on and finally got the meat back in march 2004. When I got it the meat was tested fine but the summer sausage we got was all bad, so I called them and they said they would replace it. Well that was 2 months ago. They wont return any calls or give me the sausage I already paid for. And I called them today to see what was going on and their son called me a ##### and told me to never call there again. I want to take it to court but don't know if its honestly worth it. They are so rude and rip people off. I want to make sure nobody I mean NOBODY ever takes their animals there again. I wonder how they can sleep at night knowing what they are doing to people.

I'd get in touch with the game commision. If they are letting meat spoil, I'm sure there is some law their breaking.

Vanessa, using the term "Deal With" is correct. Our group of Archery Elk hunters had similar experiences last fall. One bull taken the first day of the hunt was not ready for pickup until after Thanksgiving. Seems like the Elk came out of his cooler in reverse order of how they went in. Three of the four hunters in our group scored and all had to "deal with" a myriad of excuses and down right rude behavior from the owners. This guy takes in way more Elk than he can handle and freezes them for long periods before cutting and packaging. My friend called Game and Fish and was told that although they sell the permits to the processors, they do not handle complaints against them. They suggested comntacting the BBB.The best you can do is just spread the word! Worst Chorizo I've ever tasted.
Hunters beware of Broadhead Processing in Parks, AZ.!

Paul

Hi Paul,
I'm hoping to spread the word so that they lose a lot of business because of how they handle business. I tried to contact them this past weekend and to my surprise their phone has been shut off!! They know people are coming after them. I did contact the BBB and Broadhead never responded so they just got an unsatisfactory report. I don't think that they really care. Thank you for helping me to spread the word!!
Vanessa

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom