Badlands Bino Case?

J

JOHUNT

What do you guys think of this harness system?

It seems bulky but would do a good job of protecting your optics.

I like the idea of it but wanted to see what you guys had to say about it.

thanks

I really like mine!! It appears to be bulky but after the first time wearing it you'll forget it's even there. I wore mine in a lot of rain and snow last year and it sure is nice having dry glass even when it's pouring down!! There's nothing about it I would change given the chance...

~Z~

I had one and liked it until I tried the alaska guide creations bino case. The badlands case always felt a little bulky to me, but the Alaska guide creations case just disappears (even though it will also hold my rangefinder; camera and gps). I think it's because the AGC carries Lowe on my chest, so it is out of the way.

Yeah you should check out the other post on the Alaskan Guide Creations bino pack. There is a few in the optics page and some in the Product and gear reviews.

i have the badlands and love mine. once it's on i really forget about it. when you have pricey glass it's nice to be protected when on the move.

I like my Badlands and it was great last fall, but hate the stupid water pouch on the back. The magnet system is cool and really protects the glass well. TH straps sit flat on the shoulder and do not get in the way of my 2200. It is a bit bulky, but very secure. I will probably try a different system this year.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I like mine but it will depend on how you use it. If you are going to ride a horse, an ATV or walk distance without glassing it does pretty good. If you are going to pull your binos up and glass every 50 yards it would be pretty cumbersome to keep putting the binos in and out of the pouch, if that is the case you might be better off to use the crooked horn type elastic harness.

Hey Rackman is a guy here on Monster muleys that sells the Alaska Guide creations bino pack. Get a hold of him, I am sure he can hook you up !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom