B_F_E

Long Time Member
Any questions ??

4a7227995c7a5a81.jpg

IF THEY'RE SPORTIN EM!!!

I'M GAWKIN!!!

I NEEDED SOME STIMULI!!!

THANKS Beef Cakes!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-09 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]and the sequel inflation II

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>IF THEY'RE SPORTIN EM!!!
>I'M GAWKIN!!!

Nice one bobcat, me too! ;-)

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

oh she's hot , thats right!

but dont forget-- no matter how hot she is--- some where, some guy is so sick and tired of putting up with her chit, he'd like to beat her............

Hey NVMD - Where did you find that picture? - I need more!!!

That quite possibly could be the hottest chick I have ever seen.

Hey Felano, inflation is typically the product of stimulus. Ha Ha Ha.

But if you think about that for a moment, you will see that we are in for some really bad inflation down the road. Never the less those two pics are super hot.

Since it's Friday and we are going for gratuitous semi nudity and plays on words...

I would take this stimulus package to the the bank with interest despite the obvious inflation.
4a7330d6689a8223.jpg

Investors need to be careful with this one. The Feds will make them "toe" the line.
4a73311869ba1ee1.jpg

Yes sirr I am. I believe that it's good for every man to have a hobby. I've lived with that nicname all my life and it's kinda "grown" on me. Ha. That gal with the gianormous milkers could save the starving children over in Africa.

I'm sure you have heard that a millions times.

Africa? Let them get their own food. I'm starving right here in this country.

Ofcourse NV.......

The camel toe illusion------would represent extra dividends come the time one would cashout.

Robb

Well that clears it all up; now i have a different opinion about this stimulus plan!!!

"There's a high country that awaits your coming; There's awesome beauty to fill you with bliss; There's a golden chance in the offering--- Go, or these wonders of GOD you will miss."
--Bruce Brady

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom