Bait being sabotaged

kicker

Caught this turd on my camera pouring BEAR-B-GONE all over my bait site...
CDY_0017.jpg

And now this POS is eating the bait....
POS-1.jpg

Do you think we will be able to bait wolves???

Kicker

somebody has to recognize this jack A--. hope they tell. He needs to be invited to a sack party.

Looks like he is wearing a tree stand harness. Maybe he has a bait and/or stand in the area. Definitely grounds for a major azz kicking. Was this in Idaho? What unit? If its near me I will put the word out.

I see that harness there. He probobly walked from his stand close by or was hunting in your treestand. I would be running survelance on all access points into there, when you catch him beat his ass.

Nothing pisses me off more than that crap.

Yeah, thats total horse shi!, I'd beat the livin piss out of that guy!

Surely you gotta know who the guy is. I doubt he is hunting far from you. What makes yout think he is dumping Bear B gone and not a soda. Hard to see what he has there.

Did you ever find out who this guy was and did he get a love tap or too for his troubles.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That kinda looks like a little bottle of Molasses, looks to me like he is about to pour it down those sticks. I bet that guy was sharing your bait. I highly doubt he would be putting bear be gone around. He is obviously hunting somewhere close by so I would think he is thrilled with your bait being there. Still kinda low hunting off someone elses bait.

Get your own bait. Get your own spot to bait. Get your ass off my spot and don't put anything around my bait unless you ask. And no I don't own the woods, but I would never mess with your bait so don't mess with mine.

HK

I'm with HK on this one if you didn't go to the work to set up the bait stay away!!! I don't think it is the same as a water hole. if you set up a stand on a water hole and come opening day there was someone sitting in your stand, you can't say it wouldn't piss you off. Same diff..

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-09 AT 03:48PM (MST)[p]Water holes and baits are different. Ya know sometimes it is just refreshing when someone sees you in the woods on a stand or by a bait and they just nod/wave and walk away. It is really nice when people leave the bait you worked months to establish alone. We all own the woods. We all should be polite and respectful of someone elses hard work and effort they have put into a hunt.

It is also nice to know that Jack would wave all of us over to sit with him at the water hole he has sat for the past 10 days waiting for the 200" muley to come back.

NT

Jack that is basically poaching. If your ethics would allow you to do this you probably a poacher . Sure it is legal but not ethical.

I just dont understand why anyone would bother somebody elses bait site. Here in CA we cant bait but if we could and I found a bait site id just move on. Im sure there is enough public land that you could bait someplace else!!! Its just plain wrong to me to do something like that!!

Lets go there . No land owner No rancher here. But I am someone that does work hard . And I recognize hard work and when someone knowingly and lazily tries to steal someone elses pay check well that speaks for them and not to good.
By the way you are not a straight stand up guy if you are doing what you are doing.
You are probably the same type of person that would pull up to a camper or tent and move right in their camp spot .
You just do not have any decency or respect for others.
It is different if you have permission to sit at a bait .
You probably have had everything handed to you and feel entitled to everything .
Maybe your the type that sees someone walking a ridge and hurries around and gets on top of that ridge just in front of them and then continues to walk the ridge.
Doubt we will change each others mind but I know i have no guilty conscience . And other know i can be trusted.

Look smiley, I am not doing these things, I happen to get this guys version of why he did what he did. I would not move in on someones camp site. So lets not go there either. I am just stating what was told to me, however public land is just that. You cant turn a little piece of that into private just by placing out some bait. Dont read too much into this stuff.

Just looks like someone taking advantage of another person's hard work. Probably not illegal, but what a low,lazy thing to do.

--Bill

So, it looks like there were a couple posts deleted here and I am curious. Maybe I just missed it or it was in one of those deleted posts, but maybe you can fill me in on why this guy did what he did? Not trying to start an arguement, I just don't know, will you explain? I spend a lot of time and money on bait sites myself and will say that if he was sabotaging mine somehow, I would be just as pissed. But maybe you can fill me in on why whatever he did is completely ethical?

I understand public land is just that, public land, and I own nothing to do with the land I place baits on other than the right to be there and place a bait. I just think there is an ethical side to it and would never mess with another persons bait site.

Just wondering what this guy was doing in that picture that there is nothing wrong with for those that share the same ethics that I do about bait sites.

Jaxon

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-09 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]He told me it was some sort of scent, that he was just adding a little to the stand so he could hunt from it as well.

Are you his spokeman? Did he like the picture.
Did he also carry in some more bait and help re-stock the bait pile is he just slumming off the other guys work.

It speaks Volumes what kind of guy he is or is not.

Did he even talk to the guy who put out the bait barrel,I'm think that would be the thing to do and ask Hey do you mind if I put bait into your pile instead of making mine own 300 yds away.Taking the easy way isn't always the good way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sneaking in to hunt off someone else's bait is classless and unnecessary. There is plenty of "public" land. Do some work on your own and quit gravy training someone else's bait. Who ever this guy is would not be welcome in my camp any time. I can't believe anyone would defend his actions??

Amen silentstalker. Obviously this clown and his buddies (jackrussell) have never put fourth the effort in baiting on their own or I think they would have a different attitude. It's a TON of work and for someone to just show up and gravy train (yes even on PUBLIC land) is weak and pathetic! Just because you can doesn't mean you should! How is it that the simple phrase, "treat others the way you want to be treated" has become lost in rationalizations like if it's on public land then it's fair game.

nobody is defending anyone here. I was just telling you what he told me. Move on now and let this one go.

Let it go and move on....that's RICH considering YOU are the one that stirred the pot to begin with! But yes, I'll move on now.

A guy that is sneaky and not willing to be responsible for what he says yup you are the real deal a real straight shooter huh. hahaha

SO IMEDIATELY jacky CLAIMS THE GUY IS INNOCENT!!!

I KNOW A FEW BEAR HUNTERS HERE THAT'D TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!

NICE POST jacky,THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom