Ballistics for Muzzy Bullets

GOutes

Why is it so hard to find the ballistics for Muzzy loads and or bullets??

Hit the range today for the first time with the TC Pro Hunter and got dialed in at 100 yards with 300gr Shockwave (thanks for all the great advice everyone). However, I want to get into longer distances and cant find any ballistic charts for shockwave.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Funny see my latest post - I am asking the same question, I have some info: 100 yards dead on, 16" low at 200 yards FYI. See my post for more info.

GOutes, I don't know if you own a smart phone or not, but once you get the velocities and B.C. there is an application that is awsome.The app. is Ballistic 2.5.8. I use it for all my firearm loads and it will tell you what your drop is for a specific load and sight in distance. You can add wind and point the phone to determine drop with elevation increase or decrease.

I have an i-phone. I will download it and check it out. Thanks so much! It's posts like the one's above that make me stoked to be a part of this forum!

Thanks everybody!

GREAT TIP ON THE APP going to get it now, why the heck did I not think of this before>>>>>>>>>>?????

Always with me. Neat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom