Ballot stuffing, can’t believe it

Flyjunky12

Just shocking I tell ya. Haven’t we seen videos like this before on a much larger scale? Nothing to see here.

BREAKING: A Democrat Judge in Connecticut has OVERTURNED the results of the Mayoral Primary Election in Bridgeport and ordered a new election be held after bombshell video evidence of election fraud was found

“The volume of ballots so mishandled is such that it calls the result of the primary election into serious doubt and leaves the court unable to determine the legitimate result of the primary,” Judge Clark wrote in his ruling, adding that the videos “are shocking to the court and should be shocking to all the parties.”

Judges across the country now have a case to go off of when ruling in future mail-in ballot fraud cases

In the thread below I will note all the critical moments from this MASSIVE story.

George
@BehizyTweets
Replying to @BehizyTweets
This is the OUTRAGEOUS video of the Democrat Clerk stuffing illegal ballots into the City drop box and visiting it multiple times in one day

This video was leaked by a whistleblower inside the City and @gatewaypundit helped share it with the world

Joe got 81 million votes though

Just shocking I tell ya. Haven’t we seen videos like this before on a much larger scale? Nothing to see here.

BREAKING: A Democrat Judge in Connecticut has OVERTURNED the results of the Mayoral Primary Election in Bridgeport and ordered a new election be held after bombshell video evidence of election fraud was found

“The volume of ballots so mishandled is such that it calls the result of the primary election into serious doubt and leaves the court unable to determine the legitimate result of the primary,” Judge Clark wrote in his ruling, adding that the videos “are shocking to the court and should be shocking to all the parties.”

Judges across the country now have a case to go off of when ruling in future mail-in ballot fraud cases

In the thread below I will note all the critical moments from this MASSIVE story.

George
@BehizyTweets
Replying to @BehizyTweets
This is the OUTRAGEOUS video of the Democrat Clerk stuffing illegal ballots into the City drop box and visiting it multiple times in one day

This video was leaked by a whistleblower inside the City and @gatewaypundit helped share it with the world

Joe got 81 million votes though
Just another right wing zealot. I'm surprised there aren't calls for your ouster from this board.

In other words, the Democrat judge is saying do it over and be not so obvious next time. He didn't say fix the crooked system.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom