Ban on Headwear

Captain_coues

Very Active Member
What are your thoughts? I like to keep religion out of politics weather it's Islam or whatever. Also, it seems like there's more important issues to tackle. I know some Democrats that feel the same way but I know they have a difficult time criticizing a minority group or someone in their party. I will be following this. If nothing else, it will make a good point when arguing with them in the future about religion.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rep-elect-ilhan-omar-says-102154259.html

leave it to the dems to have one of their idiots make this an issue. it's a loser nobody is going to be impressed with.

That said, the Christian clowns have worked overtime to bring their superstition into our government so to say this raghead can't wear her rag would be both unconstitutional by hyper-hypocritical.

This will be a good test to see if the jesus freaks are really pro religion or just pro their religion. gee who wants to guess?

what a pathetic waste of time all this religious bullchit is . I won't be around to see it but someday humanity will evolve to the point they're strong enough to exist without imaginary friends . if they don't all kill each other because their imaginary friends told them to first.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

We've spent the last 50yrs chasein him out of schools leaving a clear path for the devil to walk thru the front door. That seems to be working out well!

#livelikezac

If a ban on religious headwear has been in place for 181 years, why change it now? I know why.
Because the only religion it's okay to slam is Christianity. Prayer rugs on the Senate floor would be next.

It's called religious freedom. if you're going to preach your chit then the ragheads have the right to do EXACTLY the same.

I have an idea, one the founding fathers obviously liked, how about NO SUPERSTITION in government business ? not yours, not theirs, not anyone . let me guess, that's asking too much.

Then GFYS. monkey see monkey do.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>It's called religious freedom.
>if you're going to preach
>your chit then the ragheads
>have the right to
>do EXACTLY the same.
>
>I have an idea, one the
>founding fathers obviously liked, how
>about NO SUPERSTITION in government
>business ? not yours,
>not theirs, not anyone
>. let me guess,
>that's asking too much.
>
>Then GFYS. monkey see monkey
>do.
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So dude?

You've never Answered the Question:

Did You Evolve From a F'N Monkey?

Or SLIME?

Answer Please!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Slime, then monkey.

When you make it past the monkey stage it will make sense. until then enjoy your magic underwear.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom