Bank of America contact info

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-12 AT 04:08AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-12 AT 03:43?AM (MST)

Here is the email address of the CEO and 17 other executives of BofA. Let em have it. Please no bodily harm or injury threats but for heavens sake don't be nice!

Mr. Kenneth D. Lewis, CEO
100 N. Tryon Street.
Mail Code NC-1-007-18-01
Charlotte, NC 28255

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected],
[email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Corporate Headquarters: 704-386-5972 / 704-386-5681
Operator: 800-900-9000 (press 0 twice)

It's always an adventure!!!

Sorry, the email addresses aren't working. You'll have to call the number or write him. If anybody can find good email addresses please post them up.

uh....they don't care wtf we think Jim....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I sent a email to the first person listed, Colleen Haggarty and it seemed to go though. They were advised that they just lost over 50K on a CD and a local hardware store business account over their anti gun political stance.

RELH

Justin,
?? This is a true account of what happened last week and we are severing all business ties with Bank of America.
Regards, McMillans

Justin Richins
R&K Hunting Company Inc.
www.thehuntingcompany.com

Why call them? Just cancel your accounts. That speaks louder than a letter or email they will trash. Also, stop shopping at Bass Pro Shops. Bass Pro uses Bank of America for their credit cards.

Here is my response from Bass pro
Brad,

Thank you for contacting basspro.com. We appreciate your business. We checked with our source at Bank of America and they assured us that they have no policies or issues with gun manufacturers or retailers and they work numerous companies in this space. Below is Bank of America?s response to the allegations:

?We want to let you know that we hear your comments and questions regarding one of our customers. While we cannot discuss the details of any individual client we work with, we can assure you the allegations being made here are completely false. Bank of America does not have a policy that prohibits us from banking clients in this industry. In fact, we have numerous, longstanding customers in the industry.

We are also extremely proud of our support of the US military and reject any assertion to the contrary. We count as clients many companies that provide for our nation?s defense. We employ thousands of veterans, Guardsmen, and Reservists, and plan to increase our hiring this year.?

Best regards,
James
Bass Pro Shops
2500 E Kearney
Springfield, MO 65898
1-800-BASS-PRO

Well I guess someone is lying since both statements contradict each other. Wonder which one is false......

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]I read this on several sites today and ironically Bank Of America is one of the two lenders I need to choose from today. Easy decision now.

Word for word the same response I got. My brother got it too from a different guy. It's a form letter. I'm sure that they got blasted and couldn't possibly answer every email individually. I'm guessing there is more to the story than we read, but I would never bank with these guys. Same dudes that took six figure bonuses after we the taxpayers bailed them out. Crooks!!!

"We want to let you know that we hear your comments and questions regarding one of our customers. While we cannot discuss the details of any individual client we work with, we can assure you the allegations being made here are completely false. Bank of America does not have a policy that prohibits us from banking clients in this industry. In fact, we have numerous, longstanding customers in the industry.

We are also extremely proud of our support of the US military and reject any assertion to the contrary. We count as clients many companies that provide for our nation?s defense. We employ thousands of veterans, Guardsmen, and Reservists, and plan to increase our hiring this year.?

I went through investor relations, and in addition to the "form letter" responses in the previous posts, mine had this additional paragraph:

"In reviewing the facts of the case, we do believe there was a miscommunication with this client, and we have already reinforced our policies with our teams and with the client. We have also discussed with the client a transition period during which the client may be able to obtain a new source of funding."

Bank of Un-America is gross. First they screw a 2 ammendment loving company, then second word gets out they lie about it. I met this company this yr at the NRA show & banquet so I personally called & emailed them and this is a true account.. They dropped them 100% because they manufacture firearms!

Justin Richins
R&K Hunting Company Inc.
www.thehuntingcompany.com

>I went through investor relations, and
>in addition to the "form
>letter" responses in the previous
>posts, mine had this additional
>paragraph:
>
>"In reviewing the facts of the
>case, we do believe there
>was a miscommunication with this
>client, and we have already
>reinforced our policies with our
>teams and with the client.
>We have also discussed with
>the client a transition period
>during which the client may
>be able to obtain a
>new source of funding."

Well, looks like our emails and calls have done some good! This last statement shows they are ackowledging a mistake and are willing to correct it, if they follow through......

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

If Bass pro uses Bank of America I say we nicely get them to change to another bank. Lets just say it will be a message not to mess with us as hunters and gun owners!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom