Bank of America

BBB

Very Active Member
I thought I'd share some news for you Bank of America customers. I did look it up on their website and it is legitimate story.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (of BofA) came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an ?account analysis? meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked ?Can I possibly save you some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business.?

?That is correct? he says.

I replied ?That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly??

?You have to do what you must? he said.

?So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right??

Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing let for him to say.

I think it is import for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms should know when a business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business? political position I can not in good conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.

Kelly D McMillan

Director of Operations

McMillan Group International, LLC

623-582-9635

www.mcmillanusa.com

I'm glad you posted this up. I got this in an email this morning from a friend that works at McMillan. Apparently this Bank of America president is quite the arrogant ass. I hope they feel the pain of this. There are quite a few gun owners in this country. I hope every sporting goods store and other business owners that are gun owners stop taking their cards or doing business with them.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-12 AT 05:19PM (MST)[p]I am so sick of hearing this. I just watched ufc on fox the other night and matt hughes banner has browning on it. Fox prohibits firearms manufacturers from advertising on fox. Half his banner was blotched out due to illegal advertising.

I'm so glad to hear this as I will never do business with bank of america again and I no longer watch fox. I hate to say it but I won't even watch the O'riely factor.

Did you at least forward this to Bill O'riely? I'm sure he might find air time for this. On second thought maybe not. He's probably forbidden from talking about it.

I'll be posting that letter on the other hunting websites I'm on and I hope everyone else does. That arrogant SOB needs to be bit in the pocketbook real good!

Well, they always say there is no one more self righteous than a reformed hooker!

There would be no Bank of America if it had not been started and supported by the American Mafia!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I quit doing anything with Bankrupt America a few years ago after banking with them for 20 years. They screwed me good in so many ways. I've been with small credit union since and no complaints. I try and avoid any contact with folks that do business with them. Birds of a feather so to speak. They are one of the biggest problems in housing/building/real estate/small business in the US today too.

>More reason not to bank with
>those turds.
>
>Eldorado

So.........I bank with "El Dorado" savings & loan. What do I do now!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I have a home loan with B of A and this is bothering me. I sent them an email but can't really afford to refinance. If anyone has any extra time, an email to them is worthwhile.

I have 2 business loans, both for a very significant amount, with B of A and will be looking into a refinance with someone else on Monday. Thanks for the info.

Alot of the home loans that were for closed and lost their homes was from BofA loans.....nothing but a bunch of crooks and have been for over 50 years. Never have and never will have anything to do with BofA.........

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I am a banker and work for a very small local bank. I started with Wells. Of course you will find a more beauracratic stance from the large national banks, and yes they avoid certain industries. Unfortunately for larger businesses, possibly like McMillan, it is difficult to work with the local bank due simply to the size of your needs. I recommend looking into a good sized regional bank, like Zions is out here in the West. Usually you can find a middle ground there and still get your needs met.

B of A sucks!! Anybody know of a bank that stands behind the 2nd ammendment I will be pulling my accounts from B of A!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-12 AT 01:31AM (MST)[p]Look at a HARP loan. Keep your ears open. It's been put off since October, 2011 but it's a Government loan, low interest, with no appraisal. They should be availible soon.

Government rewards bad behavior. Don't wanna work? OK, here ya go. Don't make your house payment? OK, Heres a low interest loan.

I got a flyer from my local mortgage company on the HARP loans. Then i worked overtime the other night with a guy whose wife runs that mortgage company. He explained that it was for folks that have continued to pay their mortgage through this "housing crisis." And they can't wait so they can sign up. Enough for me.

He also told me that it's taking 2 years to foreclose since there are so many foreclosures. People are living in houses for 2 years, banking their mortgage, and a year after the get foreclosed on, they buy the house across the street for half with a big down.

Too bad I made an agreement with the bank that if they loaned me money, I'd pay it back.

I emailed everybody in my email contact list that Bank of America doesn't want to do business with gun owners. I am assuming sending them a ton of emails will do nothing since this not their first time trying something like this.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-12 AT 10:46AM (MST)[p]"I thought I'd share some news for you Bank of America customers. I did look it up on their website and it is legitimate story."

I assume you are talking about this link on McMillans facebook page:

http://www.mcmillanusa.com/mcmillan-social.php

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Well, there needs to be a separate forum heading on this site that covers this type of stuff. It would be nice to look up something such as a business or activity and find out if they are anti hunting or anti gun. Like the other post nickman did about actors blacklisting the NRA. They may not miss my dollars at the theater, but it makes me fell good that I did not support them. We need to start avoiding and stop doing business with these types of organizations. And let it be known why we will not support them. Auto manufactures, super markets, banks, hardware stores, etc. If they are anti's we need to not give them our hard earned money. I personally don't mind spending a little more for something that a business offers if they stand up for what I believe. This list needs to be backed by facts, not just internet allegations. And just because an organization is neutral, does not make them and anti. Looks like I need to order another McMillan stock.

Bill

We dropped thme like a hot tater years ago and after reading this I am dang glad we did. Think they should change their name from Bank of "AMERICA" since they are openly oposing the Second Ammendment. This wouldn't by chance be part of the bail out small print?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Thanks for the info Kelly. I know several people who bank with them and I'll be letting them know to stop using their services.

I WAS almost finished with a mortgage refinance with BofA when I read this. I sent an e-mail to the BofA rep stating I will be looking for another mortgage lender. That being said does anyone know of a good mortgage lender that appreciates the privalages and freedoms we have as Americans?

where i can find a list of corporations that do not support the 2nd amendment? i've searched the web for the last 45 min or so, but i get impaitent when it does bring up exaclty what im looking for, i want a list that has been backed by evidence that they do not support the 2nd amendment/gun owners.
Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom