Barbary bby-1-100

BBB

Very Active Member
I don't live in New Mexico although I feel somewhat a connection as I was born in Farmington :) . This will be my very first NM hunt and I'm completely stoked as I've never ever seen an aoudad out of a zoo. lol

I have hunted all over the west and I do work hard at it. With the homework I've done so far I see the OTC opportunities in 34. My guess is this is not where I'd want to focus all my efforts. If you are willing, please PM me and at least let me know there will be public areas on this tag where I can wrap my tag around a good representative of an aoudad.

In a PM, I'd be more than happy to swap information if interested in some of the more northern states that I hunt regularly (Utah, Colorado, Wyo, Oregon, Arizona). Good luck hunting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom