Barbary Sheep Raffle

LCHC

Update. We have not drawn for the hunt yet. Hopefully this weekend we will draw. It has been a little overwhelming with everyone stepping up to help. We have sold all the tickets and now waiting for all stubs to come in from through out the state.

Please understand that all the people helping out selling tickets are trying to get us the stubs. This is a first for all people involved with this raffle and logistics are tough.

I really appreciate your understanding and patience while we are scrambling to gather up all the stubs.

We plan on videoing the drawing and posting it so everyone will know who the winners of the prizes are. I will also call the lucky ones the day of the drawing.

Again I just can't thank everyone enough during the holidays that have helped out selling tickets and to everyone that has purchased tickets. My buddy still doesn't know anything about us doing this for him.

Thanks so much.

Tye Lightfoot aka LCHC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom