Barbary tag... Again!

SageHunter29

Looks like we drew out on Barbary again. It was only a few years ago that our group pulled the tag in units 29 and 30. This time we'll be hunting 32 &34. What are your experiences with the unit, better or worse than 29 and 30?

We had a fun hunt last time and tagged 3 for 4 on our sheep. We almost had a dandy, but my dad likes to miss.

Good luck to all who drew this year!

I have hunted them both at least three or four years each. Just my own experience, but I tend to see barbarys in greater numbers in 100 but bigger rams in 101.

Most of 34 is now over the counter so basically you drew 32. I'm not familiure with the area. But don't waste time in 34. It's been pretty well shot out

Good to know. I remember talking to some guys last time we were down there mentioning something about them getting hammered over there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom