Barnes bullets drops USO!

HogWild

I don't know if this has already been posted, but here it is.

Barnes Bullets
Press Release

Fellow Hunters:

After carefully evaluating the information and comments received concerning the litigation between United States Outfitters and the State of Arizona, Barnes Bullets has withdrawn its sponsorship of USO's "Real Hunting Adventures."

While Barnes has used USO's outfitting services with satisfaction, Barnes Bullets has never been a party to, nor endorsed, United States Outfitter's lawsuit regarding the availability and distribution of non-resident hunting tags in Arizona or any other western state.

We at Barnes Bullets appreciate the concerns our customers have expressed, and hope this action assures them we have their best interests at heart. Barnes Bullets offers financial support to many organizations dedicated to wildlife conservation and the preservation of the hunting and shooting sports. The list includes the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, the Wild Turkey Federation, Sportsmen for Fish & Wildlife, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and the National Rifle Association.

We regret any event that causes dissension in hunter ranks or between sportsmen and regulatory organizations.

Randy and Coni Brooks
Barnes Bullets

Hog,
Thanks for posting. And thanks to all who participated with their comments and e-mails. Thanks also to the folks at Barnes for stepping up and dropping USO like the big turd they are. I will be sending out my thank yous to all those former sponsors that have also dumped USO, I reccomend that everyone, when you get a chance thank them as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom