basin standard

miss,. cameo was just little impaired, if she was really mad she would have just shot him. the last time one of the basin honeys got mad she just shot her old man in the azz,,, (life is tuff on the rezz},,,,,,

Cameo Adawn Crispi

Crispi?? A woman named Crispi tried to burn her boyfriend out with crispy bacon?

It must have been fate.

Eel

JUDAS Beavis!

She'd only had a couple of Drinks!

.346 Ain't nothing in the Basin!

The Average Basin Blood will top that number!

When they say they've only had a couple Beers!

You gotta remember!

Them Ain't like them PISSCUTTER Heber Beers!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

.346!

Rookie!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Our jail wont take them over a .3 either with out a doctors clearance. We have great ER staff usually in and out in 20 minutes. Record for the 13/14 ski season so far is a .422

What's the big deal?
She's under the legal limit in the Basin.
It's like .40, isn't it?
At least that's the standard I use when I'm out there! Lol
Zeke

utahn is a dreamer's word for utard.....but utard is correct

1283eagle_government.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom