Be Careful in Albuquerque!

I Just love the way SS and some of the other ignorant fools post crap about Catholic priest, Goofy pics of televangelists, Stupid meme's of lousy actress's and generally try to tie all Christians to other (mostly famous ,well known or leaders) Christians who have fallen, sinned, or practice questionable ethics. I'm not Catholic so I see no need to answer for pedophile priests. I've never spent any time following televangelist. I don't really know you SS nor do I have any desire to. I try to keep my distance from morons and imbeciles. You remind me an awful lot of Joe Biden. Mindless and stupid enough to believe the BS and narrative the media, the establishment, and academia try and feed us all daily. You're obviously fat from being fed that crap and gladly want more. Eat sh!t SS, or should I say keep on eating sh!t. Your breath stinks.
Can you name one more vegetable you are growing in your garden? We are all on pins and needles with excitement for your new crop.

You SS once again you have attempted to demin my Christian lifestyle ( and many others here) and our hearts to adhering to the God Word .What part of " I love the sinners but must stand against their sinful actions " no reply necessary ....as those on MM know you . Hate is spewed out by those who don't know Him.

Didn't he write "you are what you hate" or something along that line? So, since he hates religion, and he hates Christianity, does that mean he himself IS religious AND a Christian? Same goes for JB1975 since he giggled with glee in agreeance?

His (their) logic, not mine...

Didn't he write "you are what you hate" or something along that line? So, since he hates religion, and he hates Christianity, does that mean he himself IS religious AND a Christian? Same goes for JB1975 since he giggled with glee in agreeance?

His (their) logic, not mine...
The you was (servehim). It’s like saying you are a clown. Instead of typing roadrunner.

Keep spreading that religious hate servehim. We will keep loving life with no god in it.

The only reason Servehim, Vichris, and others are the religion they are is location of birth. If you dudes were born in India or Afghanistan you wouldn't be so adamant that Christianity or whatever you are is the way to go .

The only reason Servehim, Vichris, and others are the religion they are is location of birth. If you dudes were born in India or Afghanistan you wouldn't be so adamant that Christianity or whatever you are is the way to go .
stupid libs.jpeg

Ok Norm- I'll counter point for ya.

I am not religious. Family is for most part, but I just never got there.

I don't care what religion somebody is (or what demographics or location led to their chosen faith). But I will say this with zero hesitation- I'll hang with religious folks any day over those who believe humanity is the scourge of the earth. Which is usually what you get from folks who seem to despise religious people.

Now of course being religious doesn't automatically make someone a good person- any group of people have bad apples. And I personally don't like being preached to. But ever notice the difference between telling a religious person you aren't interested vs telling a woke atheist the same thing? Religious person, EVERY TIME, politely backs off. In the 100 times I've faced it, 100% appropriate reaction. The anti-religious zealots? IN YOUR FACE. You know, Silence is Violence and all that crap. Whatever.

So, geography and family history and all those factors that lead someone to a particular religion aside, I appreciate my religious friends.

I don't care what religion somebody is (or what demographics or location led to their chosen faith). But I will say this with zero hesitation- I'll hang with religious folks any day over those who believe humanity is the scourge of the earth. Which is usually what you get from folks who seem to despise religious people.

Now of course being religious doesn't automatically make someone a good person- any group of people have bad apples. And I personally don't like being preached to. But ever notice the difference between telling a religious person you aren't interested vs telling a woke atheist the same thing? Religious person, EVERY TIME, politely backs off. In the 100 times I've faced it, 100% appropriate reaction. The anti-religious zealots? IN YOUR FACE. You know, Silence is Violence and all that crap. Whatever.

So, geography and family history and all those factors that lead someone to a particular religion aside, I appreciate my religious friends.
I’m the opposite. Atheist. Wife and kids Catholic. Kids went to Catholic school. Doesn’t bother me one bit. When they reach 18, they can do whatever they want religiously or not, mama makes the rules till then.
I don’t like the religious folks that insist on constantly judging everyone else and only believing their way is right. Some, including on here, go out of their way to put down others for their choices, while pretending their religious beliefs are the only ones that matter. Hypocritical and goes against what their own book says, thou shall not judge. Most overly religious folks I have met, especially in my line of work (O&G) seem to be trying hard to convince themselves and others they are hiding their past or whatever they have done. Completely fake. Just my opinion.

Etc ....

I appreciate your input and effort. I wasn't so much looking for an argument as much as I was making fun of him for making fun of us for posting pictures and stuff.

You're not wrong about the doombringer atheist mindset either. I just don't like loudmouth hypocrisy.

Naturally. Religion is as much a part of culture as anything else. If those same dudes that seem to dispise a person's belief in Christianity were to do the same thing in India or Afghanistan, then, what do you think would happen?

A motormouth flaming on about how ridiculous Islam is in Afghanistan? Hope you keep your head dude. Thankful we get to express differences in opinion about religion in the USA, and riding someone on their religious choice is about as a dumbphuq as anyone can be...

Last edited:

Hey….check out the political aspirations of Christian Nationalism. Then ponder the benign nature of the religious right.

Naturally. Religion is as much a part of culture as anything else. If those same dudes that seem to dispise a person's belief in Christianity were to do the same thing in India or Afghanistan, then, what do you think would happen?
In India? Nothing.
In Afghanistan? Probably not nice things.
A motormouth flaming on about how ridiculous Islam is in Afghanistan? Hope you keep your head dude. Thankful we get to express differences in opinion about religion in the USA, and riding someone on their religious choice is about as a dumbphuq as anyone can be...
You're happy we can have opinions but if we indeed do have them we are dumphuqs? Sounds like you only value opinions that mirror your own. You're coming off very defensive and grumpy over nothing.

In India? Nothing.
In Afghanistan? Probably not nice things.

You're happy we can have opinions but if we indeed do have them we are dumphuqs? Sounds like you only value opinions that mirror your own. You're coming off very defensive and grumpy over nothing.

yep. Anyone riding another about religious choice, both organized and non, is about as dumbphuq as anyone can be.

Nobody I know has a problem discussing it, that isn't riding them.

Riding someone isn't a discussion, now is it because it's attack and one sided...

yep. Anyone riding another about religious choice, both organized and non, is about as dumbphuq as anyone can be.

Nobody I know has a problem discussing it, that isn't riding them.

Riding someone isn't a discussion, now is it because it's attack and one sided...
I'm having a difficult time understanding you and your intentions.

Hey….check out the political aspirations of Christian Nationalism. Then ponder the benign nature of the religious right.
Well if you are asking me if MTG and Boebert are on my Favs list, not so much. But for every far right conservative that makes me a little nervous, I can name 10 from the far left that make me cringe.

I agree that some religious folks think that everyone should be their religion. Heck, I was born in Utah, and grandma sic'd the missionaries on us. They were pretty nice about it tho...

I have zero concern that Christian Nationalism will take over this country. Nada, never gonna happen. But if you think for a moment you are safe from far left liberalism- you weren't paying attention during Covid and didn't notice Biden trying to hand away a trillion dollars to liberal universities (Oh, I mean poor college kids). Oh, and not to mention burning cities and rampant shoplifting, and whatever else those who think religion sucks are up to.

Ya, I'll take my chances with my religious friends.

Republican here, just with more common sense than you. Keep swinging.

Ha! Republican,.... like that's a badge of honor. No the REAL issue is you have very little common sense. You are blind to Gods creation. You are IGNORANT. Its been a real eye opener moving to the heartland. In NM there are bold & loudmouth A-holes like you SS, and a few others. And you all are by no means the worst. Far from it. Here in the Heartland you rarely run into people who are ignorant and bold enough to actually espouse the the nonsense some like you do. It gives you a whole new faith in humanity. You come to realize,....Wow not everyone is insane.
Marcus A.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! Republican,.... like that's a badge of honor. No the REAL issue is you have very little common sense. You are blind to Gods creation. You are IGNORANT. Its been a real eye opener moving to the heartland. In NM there are bold & loudmouth A-holes like you SS, and a few others. And you all are by no means the worst. Far from it. Here in the Heartland you rarely run into people who are ignorant and bold enough to actually espouse the the nonsense some like you do. It gives you a whole new faith in humanity. You come to realize,....Wow not everyone is insane. View attachment 114598
Yeah, it's the NON religion people acting a fool...... Turn the other cheek, forgive us, and love us. Stop being internet tough.

Ha! Republican,.... like that's a badge of honor. No the REAL issue is you have very little common sense. You are blind to Gods creation. You are IGNORANT. Its been a real eye opener moving to the heartland. In NM there are bold & loudmouth A-holes like you SS, and a few others. And you all are by no means the worst. Far from it. Here in the Heartland you rarely run into people who are ignorant and bold enough to actually espouse the the nonsense some like you do. It gives you a whole new faith in humanity. You come to realize,....Wow not everyone is insane. View attachment 114598
Lol. You could at least come up with an original quote of your own. We have time to wait.

I don’t believe in fairytales and also don’t believe Indiana or wherever you moved to is the heartland. I like Texas. Born in NM and yes it has it’s bad places like everywhere else.

Any new crops to tell us about?

How do you know this? There’s no way you can possibly no this!
Did you know Christian’s in every country you just named are persecuted daily, hourly, to the death? Yet they will not renounce Christ. So don’t sit there and spew nonsense.

“ Do not cast your pearls amongst the swine”

Is the scripture that comes to mind after reading this thread.

As far as polotics are concerned the left are lunatics and the “republicans” in the elected class are soft punk bitches .

Yeah, it's the NON religion people acting a fool...... Turn the other cheek, forgive us, and love us. Stop being internet tough.

Nope. It's the ones who take religion personally enough to attack those who say they are religious, chide and ridicule them, and try to demean them in every way possible by making light of the tenets to that religion.

Pretty obvious they never received the ass-whooping in high school like they needed the way they run their mouth.

If you can't follow that, then I don't know what to tell you...

New Mexico is at the bottom of just about everything including Phuked up liberals on the NM Monster Muleys forum but probably most of them are from NM so it figures. Pretty much everything in this cess pool liberal state sucks anymore!

“ Do not cast your pearls amongst the swine”

Religious person, EVERY TIME, politely backs off. In the 100 times I've faced it, 100% appropriate reaction. The anti-religious zealots? IN YOUR FACE. You know, Silence is Violence and all that crap.

You're obviously fat from being fed that crap and gladly want more. Eat sh!t SS, or should I say keep on eating sh!t. Your breath stinks.
Man you got all them gay ass emojis out there pretty quick. Seems like you got them on auto dial or something.

Tools like you are what ruin this amazing site. Mental midgets ruin all the fun for us normal people. I hope you feel accomplished like a MS bully.

Hate is spewed out by those who don't know Him.

Read upon thy own words of Love and Acceptance and know that you were made in HIS image. I don't see anything like this coming from the heathen atheists and liberals. Unless you guys respond with an apology and ask for our forgiveness I don't see any way for you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Read upon thy own words of Love and Acceptance and know that you were made in HIS image. I don't see anything like this coming from the heathen atheists and liberals. Unless you guys respond with an apology and ask for our forgiveness I don't see any way for you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

If none of it's true, then what does it matter?

If it matters, then it's true across the board. For everyone whether you accept it or not.

If this is the case, then what's the bigger wrong; to finally lose your patience from relentless chiding and slip up, or to purposefully instigate and sew seeds of dischord and promote animosity?

To expect recompense for issuing a wrong without offering it yourself is not absurd but arrogant. Again, what's the greater wrong?

And you don't even need to be a Christian, Muslim, or Jew to answer that. That is a basic tenet of a civil society...

I hear ya Norm- but people respond in kind. If they feel attacked, they attack back. Religious or atheist.

I stand by my claim- reasonable requests to most religious people are met with reasonable response. Not nearly as often with rabid left.

If none of it's true, then what does it matter?

If it matters, then it's true across the board. For everyone whether you accept it or not.

If this is the case, then what's the bigger wrong; to finally lose your patience from relentless chiding and slip up, or to purposefully instigate and sew seeds of dischord and promote animosity?

To expect recompense for issuing a wrong without offering it yourself is not absurd but arrogant. Again, what's the greater wrong?

And you don't even need to be a Christian, Muslim, or Jew to answer that. That is a basic tenet of a civil society...
I hear ya Norm- but people respond in kind. If they feel attacked, they attack back. Religious or atheist.

I stand by my claim- reasonable requests to most religious people are met with reasonable response. Not nearly as often with rabid left.
I'm sorry you guys. I've been less than pleasant lately and that's my fault, not yours. Hopefully in the future we can all get along and talk about monsters and mules without name calling.

I'm sorry you guys. I've been less than pleasant lately and that's my fault, not yours. Hopefully in the future we can all get along and talk about monsters and mules without name calling.

It's 'lopes and smokepoles that have my attention this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom