Bear attack

Im confused. Not about whether you should shoot a bear if you are being attacked. Everything else about that picture though.

Hmmmm. Just interesting
Not much blood on him. Not passed out from the pain. Chipped skull plate. Time to do video and pictures. Screw that. Get me out now unless they are waiting on the flight. Just seems fishy. If it is real then just wow!

Hmmmm. Just interesting
Not much blood on him. Not passed out from the pain. Chipped skull plate. Time to do video and pictures. Screw that. Get me out now unless they are waiting on the flight. Just seems fishy. If it is real then just wow!
Yea, it's real. Part of the original post shows him talking, then sequences into recovery pictures.

Yea, it's real. Part of the original post shows him talking, then sequences into recovery pictures.

I did some searching. Lot of stories about all the surgeries. Just seems unreal to live through that. But them bears have a lot of power behind them. Just gives ya the chills.

nothing but other hunting pictures show up when I click on the pic.......but....obviously I see what bess posted...are they related??

Can someone post the video of him talking and his recovery pics? That just looks like he would be dead. Not saying he was but Man, how do you recover from that!

Tough old Bear Hunter, when it’s in your blood to track big predators a lot can happen in close quarters.

I showed that one to my wife this morning. She almost ate breakfast twice.

That's a rough one.

I remember an article that I think was in outdoor life. Two guys were on a sheep hunt I think. One was the hunter and the other just a tag along buddy. The tag along buddy was attacked by a grizzly and killed. The sheep hunter killed the grizzly. The reason I always remember the article is it had a photo of a .44 mag hammer cocked laying on the ground. Apparently the friend was able to draw the revolver and cocked the weapon but was killed faster than he could fire a single shot.

nothing but other hunting pictures show up when I click on the pic.......but....obviously I see what bess posted...are they related??
Once you click on the picture (instagram) look at the right side of the pic. There should be some faint arrow marks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom