Bear Down Arizona!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I was a two year varsity starter, small forward on our High school Basketball team. Though i was no exceptional high school player, i loved the game and had to work hard to make the starting 5 after football season, my strong defense and ability to hit consistently from the outside kept me on the floor instead of the bench.

While i was playing Football at U of A, our locker rm was right next to the Basketball one in the upper levels of McKale Center. Often after checking in, working out, i'd go down and mix in the pick-up hoops games that were predominantly made up of Arizona Players.

Going to Arizona basketball home games at Mckale Center while there was a total Friggen Blast!! I knew the guys, they had awesome talents, and always fielded a great winning team while the fans seated or standing went nuts. Seems they are still much the same this year.

Anybody believe that they can go all the way?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hope so, I have them in my bracket winning it all.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Oh, basketball. I thought you shot a Bear in Arizona:)

You know I have them in the championship game and winning.

GO ARIZONA! (but not the Dbacks:))

Eel

I THINK I WILL GO WITH THE GATORS, BASED ON MATCH UPS, COACHING (DONAVON), AND GOOD BALL MOVEMENT. THEIR TRANSITION GAME IS ALSO HARD TO KEEP UP WITH.................YD.

Congrats Wisconsin!

I do hate it when Refs wait until the last seconds to call game changing fouls. One late call went each way but that charging call, just makes me question why at that particular time, to call a charging foul when much rougher play was going on all game.

Congrats to the Wildcats too. Nice season!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>if it aint about hunting or
>fishing who cares????

Like I said, he's a man of few words but speaks volumes!
Way to go elkun!
I too though I'd read about a big bear down.
Zeke

>Oh, basketball. I thought you shot
>a Bear in Arizona:)
>
>You know I have them in
>the championship game and winning.
>
>
>GO ARIZONA! (but not the Dbacks:))
>
>
>Eel