Bear Encounter

ARROWHNTR

Last night me and a couple buddies went Elk hunting on the wasatch, they got in this treestand and ten minutes later this is the video they shot.

Enjoy!

Man that was a big bear. A whole week in idaho and I can't bait a bear in and your buddy has one track him up his tree. Cool video and I hope he gets an elk.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

National guard archery staff shooter

Cool experience for sure, but it brings back some spooky memories for me!

It would be neat to know the number of "estimated" bears on the Wasatch unit, anyone know??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-08 AT 12:59PM (MST)[p]That is awesome. Hopefully he smokes his elk. Had a couple bears and the one I killed this spring come right up to the tree I was in and look at me clicking there jaws at me. It is a wild experience having them do that.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-08 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]I am not sure how many bears are on the wasatch unit but it is a lot. Our group of hunters used to only see maybe one or two a year, and now we are seeing them all the Time. This is the second one in this spot alone in two weeks.

I cant wait to pull a tag and put a bait out to see whats really in this area, I know there are some big ones.

Were you using any kind of masking scent?? That bear was sure interested in some kind of smell. Anyway, great video....thanks for sharing.

THAT WOULD BE A COOL EXPERIENCE BUT MAKES ME GLAD I'VE GOT A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW HUNGRY THEM BEARS MIGHT BE!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom