Bear is finally coming home...

mozey

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]I remember his neck being quite a bit thicker, but otherwise I'm very pleased with how he turned out.

6247bear_photo_2.jpg

9496bear2.jpg

That's a cool pose, i haven't seen one like it before. I like it, congrats!
Is it going to be part of a bigger scene in your trophy room?

Maybe someday I'll get to have a trophy room, but for now he's going to be sitting next to the big screen tv in our game room...

Mozey, you can have some fun with that bear. Put it by your front door, get him a chair at the dining room table, or just drive him around in the back of your truck.

You need to get a giant honey pot to put in front of him.

I like it. If I get a really good or unique bear that may just be the pose I have done.

>Mozey, you can have some fun
>with that bear. Put
>it by your front door,
>get him a chair at
>the dining room table, or
>just drive him around in
>the back of your truck.
>
>
>You need to get a giant
>honey pot to put in
>front of him.
>
>I like it. If I
>get a really good or
>unique bear that may just
>be the pose I have
>done.

>You need to get a giant
>honey pot to put in
>front of him.

Now that's funny!!!

"Mozey, you can have some fun with that bear."

Yup. Had him sitting on edge of my tailgate (showing a buddy) when a passerby slammed on his brakes--said something about keeping pets on a leash. I don't know about you, but I keep all my pet bears on a leash...

LOL! Close, this is the pic that I initially gave him as to what I was going for, but I don't think he was able to get this particular mannequin.

8626bearpose.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom