bear pic

D

dutch

Man I hate to see a bear get wasted like this! Hit by a car near where I live.
They say more getting hit from the drought in SW Colorado, you guys think that is the reason or more bears?

news030718_8.jpg

Bummer to see, looks like a nice bear. They got the fires under control down there?

Have had to brake quickly to keep from hitting 2 bears already this year. Them bears is having tough times right now. I hope conditions improve.

Boy I'd be extra careful poking around him when I went up to him. My best friends sister was driving home from work one night up by Hailey Id and a bear decides to run accross the street she was on. Well she hit it doing close to 50 mph and pretty much destroyed the front end of her car. Anyways the bear lays there for a couple minutes then decides to get up, shake himself off and stagger off the road into the dark. Afterward we gave her a hard time and called her car the bear killer. It looked nice with the bailing twind holding the hood closed. Can't remember if she ever fixed that car of not.

Looks like a nice bear! Whenever we have a drought up on my ranch in SW Wyoming we have bears come down real low near the ranch house. I think drought has everything to do with bears moving down from higher elivations. I have a bad time with all these darn whitetails. The first year i moved to AL and deer hunted i killed more with my truck than i did my gun. Even got two at one time. Thank god for insurance.

later, MM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom