Bear pic's

spotnstalkID

Sorry, most of these are at night so it is tough to see them. Have a couple different bears coming in it looks like. Even had a wolf come through to check things out. I got 4 pictures of him and he never did come in to eat, just stayed a few feet away from the food and circled around but never got any pic's of him actually eating.

4a27d8ce17186c7c.jpg

4a27d91618a80a83.jpg

4a27d95b1a6b8159.jpg

4a27d9941bdab26e.jpg

4a27d9c01cb59620.jpg

4a27d9f31d70d2b0.jpg

4a27da331e6dbe24.jpg

Pretty cool! Looks like you have got a great spot and some for sure shooters!! Hope they stick around long enough for you to hang a stand and get on them.

I sure hope the next picture I see of that fatty is when he's assumed room temperature with you and your cheezy grim sitting behind him. That looks like one heck of a bear to me-now go kill that sucker! Good luck,
Nate

I am from Boise; however these baits are 2+ hours away from here. Unfortunately, I doubt I will get to take this bear unless I can get him in the fall. Being this late in the season and me not being able to get up there again until at least later next week, they will probably start rubbing their winter coat off soon and I don't want to take that bear without a good coat. He'll be around (hopefully)in the fall. I'll continue putting bait out through the end of the season and if I get a chance and his coat looks good still, cool, otherwise I'll have to find him again in the fall.

Good luck to everybody else on their hunts and I'll definitely have pic's up if this guy does come home with me.

Jaxon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom