bear rug

NMBOWHUNTR

finally got the bear back from the taxi. Came out good.

9890bear3.jpg

9261bear2.jpg

3970bear1.jpg

Awesome rug! What was the length when you shot him and the final length on the rug? Just ask cause I'm getting the one I arrowed last year worked on.

Cool bear and rug...does he have the craving for "that frosty mug taste"?

He measures right at 6' finished. I never measured him before the taxi got ahold of him. Skull was 19 1/8". Met the fate of a rage tipped arrow and didnt make it ten yards and yes he is quite thirsty these days

Very nice bear, the rug looks great who did the work.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Awesome buddy, glad to see you got it back. Im leaving friday for a bear hope to connect. if not Ill be intouch to discuss the bear on the ranch. Again nice bear.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom