Bear Taxidermy - Utah

RG13

I just took a decent bear & I'm wondering who does a good bear life size mount in Utah? I have a friend that's still hunting so we're hoping to have them 2 mounted at the same time.

David Butts in Farr West, Just up the road from Smith and Edwards. Excellent quality but it ain't cheap. With that said you get what you pay for, thats why he has my buck from last year!

I'd look into Dean Schulte @ High Uintahs Taxidermy in Coalville, Utah. The man does awesome work with reasonable turnaround time - a year or less on all my pieces.

Both Dave Butts and Dean Schulte do excellent work. Dean is less expensive. Either one you would be happy with imo.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-10 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Travis Roundy, aka deerbedead,does an awesome job. I hope Trav don't mind me posting up this pic. I absolutely love this mount.
And, yes thats a black bear....albeit a really big one.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/5274black_bear_(816_x_612).jpg

Thanks Cabinfever - I talked to Travis & he emailed me some pictures. His quality appears outstanding. Much better than some higher priced guys whose work I've looked at, so I think we're going to have him do the bears.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom