Bear tracks by Pine Valley

HUNTINFORLIFE

ive never seen a bear track or even a bear in pine valley until this weekend my buddy and i were out coyote hunting and we shot a coyote and while we were tracking the coyote we run on to a track that was bigger that my hand. after looking at pictures of lion tracks and bear tracks online we decided it was a bear. has anybody see any bears or any tracks up on pine valley area.

It seems a bit unlikely for a bear to be out at this time of year in Utah, and also unlikely to be in an area that isn't really known to hold bears...

But you never know... My guess is it's most likely a Sasquatch or his northern cousin the Abominable Snowman.

If I were you I would probably report to the local media that you have indeed seen the tracks of the legendary Bigfoot. Pretty cool if you ask me. Not many people get a glimpse at one, count yourself lucky.

i believe that you have come across a track from the rare chupacabra! it sounds like the track is to small to be that of the bigfoot. be very aware when you are in chupacabra teritory they are sly little scoundrels.

"AFTER LOOKING AT TRACKS ON LINE WE DECIDED IT WAS A BEAR TRACK"

LMMFAO!!!

YOU BOYS MIGHT MAKE YOUR OWN WILDLIFE SHOWS SOMEDAY!!!

MAYBE THE NEXT MARTY STAUFFER'S!!!

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PINE VALLEY!!!

BUT THE LATEST I'VE SEEN BEAR TRACKS IN THE SNOW IS THE FIRST PART OF OCTOBER & ITS KINDA RARE!!!

I DID RECOGNIZE THE TRACKS THOUGH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat STILL LOOKING FOR A SASQUATCH TRACK!!!

Oh we're just funnin' him a little.

I don't know much about Pine Valley but he could have seen a bear track. Bears seem to be expanding their range a bit in Utah and their numbers seem to be climbing while lion numbers are going the other way.

If there is a food source bears will stay out as long as they can. I know in some parts of California the biologists say the bears only hibernate about 3 weeks a year.

And to be honest, in some units in Utah I'd believe a guy saw a bear track way before I'd believe he saw a lion track. :)

Never know with bears... my buddy ran a bear back into it's den last year while running lions and there was deep snow and it was like end of February or early March. Don't ask me what he was doing out of his hole walking around in the snow but he was....

Just having a bit of fun. Like I said, on some units in Utah if a guy tells me he saw a bear track in January I'll say "Cool." If he says he saw a lion track I'll probably say, "Ya right. Liar." :)

Pine valley has more snow on it today than it has had all winter. The other snows have all melted off within a day or two and there has been damn few at that. I am waiting for the newspaper proclamation thet we are in a drought and must begin conserving water for the golf courses to get through the summer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom