Bear

Aaron84

I have 10 bear points in Utah and I want to burn them. I'm located in Saint George Utah. My question is what unit should I lean towards. I'll be hunting with out dogs. Most likely using archery gear over bait.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-19 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-19 AT 08:51?PM (MST)

I know a guy in Beaver that had a bear tag for the Beaver unit last year. He said he saw over 200 different bears that year.

I have another friend that has cams all over the south end of the unit, all he has on the cams this year is bears, boatloads of em.

And everyone wonders why the deer herd is going down hill?

and, way to go on the elk and your sobriety. One day at a time man, one day at a time

Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words. I'll have to look into the beaver unit. Not to far of a drive from stg and sounds like there is plenty of bears on the mountain. Did your friend get a bear?

>200 come on

lol....there were 90 in one herd....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-19 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]>200 come on

maybe he was exaggerating, who knows? but they do have a serious problem on that unit. heck, I've got pics on my cams in that unit in areas you wouldn't even think had bears in it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom