Bearpaw outfitters

HogWild

I'm looking for someone who has hunted with Bearpaw outfitters out their washington area for Whitetails. I've found some information and it all looks like its a good operation, but it's been mostly about Turkey or Bear. I want to know how their whitetails are, and the accomodations of the lodge. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mel

I Hunt some of the same areas that they do for whities. I have heard that they can be some unsavory guys. But that is just rumor. If you want info on where to hunt "decent" whitetails in Washington, send me a p.m. and I'll point you to some of the best our state has to offer for free. My buddies and I have learned the secret to P&Y whities in WA. There are plenty out there! Drop me a line and I'll be happy to help you out.
Eric
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Had a close friend that had a negative experience with them turkey hunting in WA, don't know anything about their deer hunts though, other then they hunt the best area in the state for whitetails.

One of the guys I work with used them this year and he didn't care for them at all. It seems all the top outfitters were guiding higher paying clients in another state. Take polarbears advice and give him an e-mail.

Sportfury

A good buddy of mine has hunted bear with them, and they seen bear every day but they where 500yds and out. They insisted on him shoting out at that range, even with him not being comfortable with it, he ended up wounding one, and they never found it. email polarbear before hooking up with these guys

I've never been on a guided hunt with Bearpaw, or with any guide for that matter, but I did stay with them for a week in Idaho this year. Great guys. Dale is a very hard working guide. He was guiding only lion hunters while I was there, but all of them took lions and they were having a great time.
His son, and I believe, his son-in-law, were hunting deer and they both took good bucks.

The lion hunting sounded like a lot of fun!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I know that they have real nice accomidations and are good people. I just wanted to tell of a freinds expereince with bear.

Thanks for the responces guys, it seems like it's kind of mixed reviews. I wish I could get some information on the whitetail hunts. I will call them this week for some references, the only problem with that is they usually just provide the ones who had a great time. Bearhunter, I kind of heard that their so called "shooting oppotunity" is all the way out to 500 yards, that's too far for me to shoot. We will be doing unguided hunts, so I won't have someone telling me to shoot at a range i'm not comfortable with. Thanks again.

No I havent hunted with them,but I have hunted with Sherman Creek Outfitters out of Elk,Wa for the last 6 years in a row and have taken good bucks every time,last year they took the #2 whitetail with a bow,my son missed the buck earlier in the year it grossed 182 and change.good people.there #1-877-351-9846 Gordon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom