Beautiful animals.

W

wapiti77

Some are a fan of mass, others trash, maybe a high score. Me personaly I like beauty. Seen some ugly bulls, and bucks out there. Lets see some pics of the prettiest bucks and bulls you have seen. Ill start with the two prettiest I have. My 06 buck and my 09 bull.
70206_buck.jpg

7370elk_mount_done.jpg

A lot of people thought I should have killed this buck last year and had multiple chances to shoot but I was after something better. I think he was definitely a purty velvet buck though with his fronts being wider than his backs!! We'll see how he looks here in another month...

2206willi.jpg

~Z~

Pictures aren't the best (thanks to that dang light in the way!) but the prettiest I have is my 09 bull. One of the most symmetrical bulls anybody could ask for.

6864008.jpg

9753009.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-10 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9541st_buck.jpg

this is my 05 buck. the antler growing out of his back isn't acutally growing out of his back.. just a miss placed shed LOL

Glass-eye.

That is one of the coolest looking bulls I have seen with Drop tine!

But I must say, you are holding out on us with that World Record Squirrel!

Come on man, quit holding back... give us the score on that BAD BOY.

Midnight

2272img_0088_0102_102.jpgd

This is an '08 Utah LE archery bull, about as symetrical as you'll find(with a little character on the G1). A bull of many lifetimes for me!!!

Sukie

doublelungem

That mount looks Hella real!!! I really ike it!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Just for the record doublelungem- Not only is he a great symetrical bull, that is a wonderfully colored cape, He is gorgeous..!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom