Beautiful day to honor a Hero.

Long Time Member
Some heartwarming pictures I thought I'd share with you as we said farewell to a brother. I have no words to express my emotions over the heart felt outpouring of support from the community. It renews my resolve in why we do what we do. The lines in the sand did not exist today as we saw people from every age, gender, race, creed, and background stop what they were doing and honor a fallen hero. The only sounds to be heard along the seven mile route was the rolling friction of tires, the clicks of emergency light relays, and soft whispers of thanks from the community. Perhaps the most bittersweet day I shall ever have the honor to be a part of. Rest in peace my good friend. We'll take it from here.

3036dscn3332.jpg

2678dscn3337.jpg

7301dscn3353.jpg

8765dscn3340.jpg

6623dscn3359.jpg

7154dscn3362.jpg

7529dscn3367.jpg

Here is a much younger brother in blue, but a brother nonetheless. Yes, my eyes got watery again here too.
1232dscn3368.jpg

Another nice touch by the finest of the Ogden City Fire Dept. Another moment of watery eyes.
9681dscn3372.jpg

The missing man flyover.
3558fly.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Very nice showing of respect for the fallen...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

1911, the tribute paid by those citizens is what makes it worth it to protect them. I have been though three of those with men in my dept. I hope you do not have to attend another one.

Our condolences to the family of that officer.

RELH

Great Photos and a great tribute to another fallen American Hero. Thanks to all of you out there that try to protect us from the scum-of-the-earth dbags.

I love the picture where you can see the saluting boy scout.

Godspeed Officer Francom.

TRH

gaetz,

I wish Fireball could have been a little faster with the camera. At sections there were hundreds of boy scouts and cub scouts saluting with flags. You could tell there were about half frozen but never winced from the elements. More than one grown man cried through those sections.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Great pics, .45...my sincere condolences, and thanks to ALL L.E.
God Bless you ALL!

Here is a pic that my friend took today: its just a different view of an amazing show of solidarity, and support!

5981facebookhomescreenimage.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

In all fairness I was overwhelmed with emotion and waving at the people thanking you ....7+ miles of scouts with out coats.

What a spectacular day, Thanks 45 for letting me apart of your life, and thanks for letting me be apart of the wonderful tribute to your friend .

...And, thanks to the family memebers of those that serve!

Lil, when I saw my friend had this pic, I had her send it to me! It was also one of the best I'd seen.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>...And, thanks to the family memebers
>of those that serve!
>
>
>
>Lil, when I saw my friend
>had this pic, I had
>her send it to me!
>It was also one of
>the best I'd seen.
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Thanks tag!!

I passed on the "thanks"...and she saids its a pleasure to share the picture with those it means the most to.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

It's Sad Our LE has to deal with these Jokers in this Cruel/Wicked World we live in!

Hang Tough 1911!!!

We're here for you!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Sorry for your loss 1911.

Some of those pictures sure brought the tears. It was great to see the community come together and show support.

God bless all who serve.

Great tribute. Our prayers have been with you and all the other officers involved and their families.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Very sad..Another good man taken to soon. Prayers go out to his family...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Thanks for the pics 1911. I was amazed with the citizens of Ogden stopping and paying respects on the seven miles from the Dee Events Center to the Cemetery. The turn out at the service was an awesome sight. Great to see all the veterans out as well for our fallen brother. The Boy Scouts are tough! I saw more than one shivering cold, but refusing to budge. Keep your head up boys there in Weber/Davis County. We are all thinking of you guys.

David

It doesnt hit you tell it hits "your town". It truly was a sad day for LE. It's honoring to see all the support for the fallen. Be safe, watch your 6

A great American was laid to rest.

May his memory and sacrifice live on and continue to inspire us.

God Bless Officer Francom.

Eldorado

Very Very sad... That final call 10-42 bout put me down. Very sorry for the loss 1911....
I know how you feel I to have laid to rest multiple friends and a best friend while in the marines in Iraq. If you need anything feel free. And I mean anything it always seemed to be easier to let it out to someone who can relate..

Be strong and hold your head high Officer Francom would not want it any other way.. He will always be remembered for the sacrifice!!

Very nice tribute with a lot of support. Hats off to the officers and hearts go out to all involved.
Thanks for sharing those pics

It is great to see that kind of community support for a fallen hero. I have been to too many ceremonies for fallen officers here in CA(southern) in the last 15+ years and have hardly ever seen anyone look twice as we've past.

God bless him and his family.

Thanks for sharing

I never seen anything quite like it. Tear jerker for sure. Family Friends and to all that serve. Thanks
and
God Bless
Rutnbuck

A lot of us tease Utards, but you people have your priorities straight. Sorry for your loss 1911, and God bless you and your beautiful family.

Eel

>A lot of us tease Utards,
>but you people have your
>priorities straight. Sorry for your
>loss 1911, and God bless
>you and your beautiful family.
>
>
>Eel

+1
Community support like that would never happen in the big towns in and around the Central Valley here...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A fitting farewell to Whiskey-12. I never knew Agent Francom, but I have worked with some of the other injured officers. I was honored to be able to show my respect for the sacrifice he made. The community support was more than impressive. The sadness that was felt was replaced by pride when I saw the amazing showing of support by my fellow brothers in blue.

And don't worry 1911, I shed quite a few tears myself, and that little boy in his cop car definitely got to me as well.

It was a true honor to be apart of this. I was in awe looking around at all of the other officers that had came to pay their respects. Driving along and looking at all the people that were there to support Agent Francom, and Law Enforcement was pretty awesome! All the signs, banners, and people saying thank you as you passed sure sent chills up my spine! Incredible!

The lil' fellar in the patrol car was pretty dang sweet! lol.. Got a kick of that lil' guy!

As we passed OFD and under the flag, I remeber how quiet, calm, and peaceful it was right there for some reason... Anyone else notice this??

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters out there pounding the beat so everyone can be safe!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom