Beer Drinkers

NVMULEDEER1

The top five states for beer consumption per capita are North Dakota, New Hampshire, Montana, South Dakota and Wisconsin, according to the Beer Institute, a trade organization. North Dakota drank about 45.8 gallons of beer per resident 21 and older last year, the institute said. Per capita figures do not include residents under 21 years old.

Meanwhile the states that consume the least beer per capita are Utah, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Kentucky, according to the institute. Utah residents drank about 20.2 gallons of beer on average last year, according to industry data.

That's a lot of beer..!!

If they included the one under 21 from the upper midwest, the gallons would take a significant increase!
Very common in MN and surrounding states for kids to drink and drink a lot. First beer I had away from my parents was when I took 3 beers to school in 3rd grade. Me and some friends drank them on the playground during lunch break. :)

Was in the bars regularly when i turned 18 a long with all the oyher ones 18-20 years old.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-13 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]It's been a good long while now since i stopped hunting Colorado but i used to go every year. Seems i remember that those boys knew in quick order what to do with a can of beer.

I once won a bet with the bartender in Sundance Wy, that i couldn't on one trip, pack 6 cases of beer up from the cellar, up the steps, to the bar. Of coarse, my winning prize was a round for the house!!

My College roommate was another Linebacker from Wisconsin. I also partied after the hunt outta State one year with a gang from Wisconsin, a fun bunch. I gotta agree that them boys can pack away their beer. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Not surprising about Utah. Them boys spend all their cash on big tires and 8 inch smoke stacks for them lard burners.:)

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Did they give the folks in Utah a lie detector test while asking them how much beer they drank?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Did they give the folks in
>Utah a lie detector test
>while asking them how much
>beer they drank?
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

Good Mormon Boys(And Girls!) never Bragg on how much Beer they Drink!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Yeah Snort! Don't you know why you always take 2 Mormons with you when you go fishing? Because if you take only 1, then he will drink all your beer!

I would hate to think what the individual consumption amount actually is in Utah. If it is a 20 gallon average, then that means some dudes must be drinking 60-80 gallons to make up for all those who don't drink any!

Slick?? How many gallons you up to this year so far?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13 AT 07:56?AM (MST)

You would think Utah would be at least 2x more than anyone else since they have to drink twice as much to get half as drunk per alcohol content :)

-Cass

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13
>AT 07:57?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-13
>AT 07:56?AM (MST)

>
>You would think Utah would be
>at least 2x more than
>anyone else since they have
>to drink twice as much
>to get half as drunk
>per alcohol content :)
>
>
>
>-Cass

Yep, and Nevada should be low on the list since all their beer is locked up inside the toolbox!...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

That is how much they drink in State, How much is drank out of state.
Bunch of light weights
Now those Dakota Boys can drink, LOTS of Cold winter nights.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Move Paul Crawford to Utah and it will go to the top of the list and California will plummet below the Vatican!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

"Slick?? How many gallons you up to this year so far?"

Well Roy.. let's just say I've probably spilled more so far than them knuckle draggers in N.Dakota will consume this year.

URRRRRP!!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom