Before and after trailer

TheFever

Here is a before and after pic of my fabulous 1984 Viking Pop up trailer.
I scored this thing from a guy at work for a gift card I won and $150.
It was well taken care of mostly for being this old.
We camped in it last year and it was a great way for me to get my wife to go camping and nice for my 5 year old boy.
So to dash it up a bit my dad and I repainted this bad boy. I custom did the decals by hand and my dad spent time spraying the paint and prepping. Props to Pops for putting in so much work.

We're happy with the result and now we're going to re-do the cushions and drapes inside to add to it some more.

1125before.jpg

668after.jpg

>>>---->
For the love of the game

You sure that is the same trailer?

Looks great!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Wow! A very good job on that one. Do you want to paint my trailor too? It could really use it!;.)

What kind of paint? just rattle can or what? My trailer could really use some TLC like you give yours. maybe tell us how ya did it and what ya used. Thanks

You did a great job!! That is what I need. What would a pop up camper in the older model for go??

Hey guys!

Thanks for the compliments. It was a fun project between my Dad and I. Good time to get together. In his garage he is re-doing a 49 Ford F1. We painted it in there. Tight quarters unfortunately. But he did the sanding of the original and putting on the base coat. And also painting the trim, rims, and frame. At that point I came in and used pin striping tape to make up the decals/graphics. Then we taped each color off bit by bit and painted. We used auto paint he ordered online and then would clear coat over that.

Here are a couple more pics of part of the process...
4782trailer_paint_1.jpg

439trailer_paint_2.jpg

>>>---->
For the love of the game