Before you buy that new 4 wheeler

69coyote

If your thinking of purchasing a "4 wheeler" give me a call. I have a jeep that is the ultimate "4 wheeler". Your out of the elements, your gear is secure and clean, you call haul a bunch more gear. Your in the rut, not trying to ride at a 30 degree list. You can take it just about anywhere you can take a Honda or Polaris. Heck, even your buddy can come along with out takin up gear space. (Remember, "off road" is a no no unless your retreving downed game). 575-840-8232

A little of that but mainly old age. Can't get out and get around like I used to. Spent two hours pulling weeds the other day and it took me three days plus a trip to the chiropractor to get to feelin better. This old age aint for the faint of heart!
On another note, I apologise to any one who feels "this aint the place for this add" but I figured to give you New Mexico boys a shot at it first. I did put it in the "want add" section. It is a New Mexico jeep.
Seriously, if youve had one of them "four wheelers" you need to think about this jeep.
Thanks, 'preciate it.

Had a few fellows ask for pictures. I'm just trying to keep this in the field of sight.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom