Beginning of a great thing my sons first harvests

JFBNORTHERNHUNTER

My son drew a youth Antelope tag this year and harvested his first animal and about a month later was called to take part in a youth management hunt on a dairy farm down south for a doe deer. After talking it over with momma and son, I called back and we accepted the hunt. On the second evening of his doe hunt he was able to contact on a 210yard shot on a doe.

F6939938-6F79-411E-8F63-9E2EED074C97.jpeg

78A49B9D-63C8-4B30-AD91-392621A5909D.jpeg

Congratulations and good job to the little guy. My son was 9 when he took his first deer down in Unit 17. Moments like those are always awesome to look back on.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom