45c699d92c73383d.jpg

45c69fa05971e941.jpg

45c69ed153a0e941.jpg

In my office at work mounted on skull
45c6999d2afd1ea6.jpg

close up of pedicles
45c69b3435724039.jpg

45c69cc1419204c6.jpg

I picked this buck up last year and one side the year before(can't find him this year) and have had them around the house for about a year now. I had Doug Peterson with Skull Krazy mount them on the skull that he gets from MRB and then I put them on the wood. Thanks to Doug for taking the time to get this buck to look awesome. Doug installs pins into the base of the antler and then has designed a system that allows you to remove the antlers from the skull and take a closer look at them. What do you think? I think it looks great and it is very sturdy as well.

If you have a set that you'd like to mount, I'd recommend Doug. He is very particular and does what ever it takes to make you buck look great. I had to hang him in the office. My wife didn't like how real the skull looks.

I'm still looking for his right side from two years ago. He had about a 4 inch kicker coming off his G3. Anyone recognize him and have the other side?

Nice buck Nice pics The finished product looks Quality!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Stud for sure. Hope he didn't get popped during the hunt. Good luck finding him. The skull mount looks great!

'It's all about the gut pile'

FSTOP,

Great looking buck and mount. How about you give him to me and we'll call your poker debt even!! :)

TUFF

Looks good!

Tuff, you would just be giving them to me as you owe me twice as much as he owes you :)
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom